Nigel Farage - There is a Fifth Column of Traitors in Europe

Yeah the Christian % of Lebanon has dropped noticeably from decades back when they were something like 68% to now they are 40% and Muslims (Shia + Sunni) outnumber them. The consolation for Lebanon is that Shia are not bad like Salafists, and atleast in Syria they are fighting those Sunnis who are destroying Christians.

Hezbollah are still extreme Islamists and dangerous, the fact they have veto power in the Lebanese government and have a bigger military than the country's army says a lot about so called moderate Muslims. It is good that they are opposed to IS/Al Nusra and other Sunni militant maniacs but it's like choosing between ugly sisters.

Sorry to chime in in such a lively thread this late, but while I do realise that islam may be on the rise in Europe (especially my part of Europe), and while I do admit that the most base parts of my personality tend to lament over the fact that it's not my cultural demographic that is on the rise - I also have to admit that I'm having actual trouble in thinking of any of my muslim colleagues and acquaintances (who are in the low double digits) that aren't living the mortgage-two-cars-and-a-home-in-the-burbs life.

Also, I'm not really sure how EU or other administrative power centres have anything to do with immigration trends. I always thought that Pakistani and other muslim migration to UK started even before the independence of Pakistan and was closely related to British colonialism. Same goes for the rest of Europe, I would have guessed colonialism + workforce shortages mid 20th century were the cultprit in migration trends, and not spooky illuminaty plans spanning generations. And as far as natality rates go, isn't it the same for all economically challenged minorities (US Irish in the beginning of the 20th century, African Americans in the late 20th century, Mexicans today, etc.)?

Sorry to chime in in such a lively thread this late, but while I do realise that islam may be on the rise in Europe (especially my part of Europe), and while I do admit that the most base parts of my personality tend to lament over the fact that it's not my cultural demographic that is on the rise - I also have to admit that I'm having actual trouble in thinking of any of my muslim colleagues and acquaintances (who are in the low double digits) that aren't living the mortgage-two-cars-and-a-home-in-the-burbs life.

sounds like a lie to me. Don't you know there's open warfare on the streets wherever muslims live?

He must nota heard of Birmingham!

Birmingham is actually peaceful - nobody fucks around when sharia courts operates, plus the muslims have pretty much ethnically cleansed the area so the fighting is over.

Birmingham is actually peaceful - nobody fucks around when sharia courts operates, plus the muslims have pretty much ethnically cleansed the area so the fighting is over.

Yeah but the streets were red with the blood of infidels for months before the sharia patrols took full control and publicly stoned that manager from Mcdonalds.

Yeah but the streets were red with the blood of infidels for months before the sharia patrols took full control and publicly stoned that manager from Mcdonalds.

The reintroduction of the McRib was the last straw.

Back