Nick shuts down Silva fight: “F*** all this. I don’t want to hurt nobody. I just want to party"

4kcrab.jpg

He's gonna regret wasting his prime like this, and he'll only realize it when he's well in his 40's.

Last edited:
I would have had gay sex with Nick Diaz in his prime, but honestly guys...it's time to let him go.

Remember his rant after the GSP fight? He thinks that you need an education or classes to purchase a home.

Nick Diaz being a responsible adult, as usual.

Is normal.

He has all that Nate Diaz money now so he good.

Good for the guy... if he is not into fighting he shouldnt be doing it. Most normal people dont want to get hit in the face for a living.

But they go to work. Have a family. Develop.

Give me half a million to get hit in the face surrounded by screaming fans, I’m in the gym every day and twice on Sunday.

UFC fighters wouldn’t survive a second in pro wrestling. 350 days on the road, hotels, fans, watching your food, working out and taking bumps every day which hurt exactly as much or more than an UFC fight.

These dudes complain about flying to a press conference three times and doing a weight cut with 8 weeks of ‘camp’. Then they collapse and ruin events a day before it. Doesn’t happen in rassling unless somebody gets stiffed on money.

One of the biggest ufc blunders ever is not being able to book nick diaz. Just sucks.

When he is broke in 5 years he will wanna fight

I will be happy the day we won't have to hear about this clown and his bum ass brother, biggest divas in the sport

Only thing he’s hurting is his reputation because I can’t remember the last time he hurt anyone in a fight to be honest

Good. No interest in that pointless fight anyway.

Crazy how he went from health nut to alcoholic so fast. Even if he came back the game has passed him by, he wouldnt win a fight.

Back