Nick shuts down Silva fight: “F*** all this. I don’t want to hurt nobody. I just want to party"

I will be happy the day we won't have to hear about this clown and his bum ass brother, biggest divas in the sport
I've gone from being a fan to damn near despising them. I don't think the realize they have a blue collar fan base that works 9-5 and has no sympathy for millionaire pot smokers.

He hasn't fought in a long time so this is not surprising.

Nick has always stated he hates fighting and hurting people. He hates having to get into the mind frame of war, do or die, Kill or be killed.

Very respectful martial artist
Are you talking about the guy who attacked diesel at the hospital? The guy who acts like he got robbed almost every time a fight went to decision? I could go on.

Nick is truly F'ed in the head.

Ah well, if he wants to get high and drink all day, who am I to tell him otherwise. It's his (or possibly his brother's) money to spend.
He’s just an adult

Are you talking about the guy who attacked diesel at the hospital? The guy who acts like he got robbed almost every time a fight went to decision? I could go on.

Holding your opponent down and doing nothing isnt winning the fight, its stalling. You being a 2005 poster should know this.

Riggs also kept walking past Diaz room staring at him. Nick was also a young kid at the time. Hes a man now and I'm sure he wouldnt behave the same way.

The guy who expresses his honest opinions instead of pretending to be sportsman like?

Nick has always stated he hates fighting and hurting people. He hates having to get into the mind frame of war, do or die, Kill or be killed.

Very respectful martial artist

And yet, he got into no-holds-barred combat.....some contradicting shit if you ask me. Those two dudes dont make much sense when they try to talk.

He needs to be a businessman about his career now. Cherry pick some winnable fights for some nice paydays. He can party in between fights, but when you have the ability to make 7 figures a year, you do that until you can't. He should be trying to fight guys like Pettis and Lawler.

Holding your opponent down and doing nothing isnt winning the fight, its stalling. You being a 2005 poster should know this.

Riggs also kept walking past Diaz room staring at him. Nick was also a young kid at the time. Hes a man now and I'm sure he wouldnt behave the same way.
I am quite confident nothing has changed from how Diaz would react now versus a decade ago. The only difference from then to now is he doesn't fight for money anymore.

Nick has not fought in over 4 years. He is retired, and living his life. Fans need to stop clamouring for his MMA return. Clearly, he has no desire to fight. Let the man enjoy his booze and weed in peace. Guy has moved on and is living his life. He is done. People need to stop talking about how he should be fighting this guy and that. Let him party and enjoy retirement.

I am quite confident nothing has changed from how Diaz would react now versus a decade ago. The only difference from then to now is he doesn't fight for money anymore.

He can be a poor loser sometimes but hes always a gracious and respectful winner

if he doesn't have the desire to fight and has enough money to party all day then all the power to him...stay away and never mention UFC again

this confirms nick will come back in a year when he needs the money, IMO; he's gonna get sucked dry by the "party" lifestyle

The guy's been fighting since 2001, he payed his dues.

15 years of CTE in this sport should entitle him to a little fun.

Diaz brothers will always act like they are sixteen years old, the level of their intellect.

He's gonna regret wasting his prime like this, and he'll only realize when he's well in his 40's.
Wasting his prime? He’s been fighting since 2001. He’s had almost 40 fights. He’s 35 years old. He hasn’t won a fight since 2011. It’s been close to 4 years since he last fought. It’s very obvious his heart hasn’t been in the fight game for years now. Do you really think if he jumped into the cage he would be at his best right now??

Back