Nick shuts down Silva fight: “F*** all this. I don’t want to hurt nobody. I just want to party"

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Diaz appeared to validate that on social media. While engaging in some alcoholic beverages with his friends, Diaz said in his Instagram Stories that fighting is not exactly of interest.

“(Expletive) all this – I don’t want to hurt nobody,” Diaz said. “I just want to party.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/02/nick-...dont-want-to-hurt-nobody-i-just-want-to-party

diaz_weed_1.jpg

It's Rousey's fault, she introduced him to the partying lifestyle.

Nick is truly F'ed in the head.

Ah well, if he wants to get high and drink all day, who am I to tell him otherwise. It's his (or possibly his brother's) money to spend.

b-b-but i thought the diaz brothers would never turn down a fight from anyone?

<209Bitch>

I don't really get all this shit. If you don't wanna fight, good for you, but then just retire. Why is he still signed with the UFC?

I dont like where Nick's life seems to be heading to, buddeh.

Well, he has been fighting for a long time, so I can't blame him.

Don't worry Nick. You didn't hurt Anderson last fight anyway. And for the record I am a huge Nick Diaz fan. But at this point I don't think he should come back.

Good for the guy... if he is not into fighting he shouldnt be doing it. Most normal people dont want to get hit in the face for a living.

Nick has always stated he hates fighting and hurting people. He hates having to get into the mind frame of war, do or die, Kill or be killed.

Very respectful martial artist

I far prefer Diaz just being honest as opposed to the coattailing of trending content style the Diaz’s were notorious to occupy up until recent.
Guy had an incredible career and achieved some amazing success without ever needing ufc gold. Party on Nick.

Gone from one of my favorites to despising him cause his whining and stupidity.
Pissing away his prime in the pursuit of kidney stones.

For some reason his fans and the UFC don't understand what retired means

Back