Nick shuts down Silva fight: “F*** all this. I don’t want to hurt nobody. I just want to party"

What else was he suppose to do? Lol go to college lol

Well considering both prefer to “box” and block punches with their heads, at least community college may not be a bad idea LoL.

Seriously, these two do their best cage work on the mats. Its the only time i get intrigued when they fight, when it goes to the ground.

Only thing he’s hurting is his reputation because I can’t remember the last time he hurt anyone in a fight to be honest
I think it’s pretty obvious he’s never cared about his reputation at any point in his career.

Please Sherdog.....Forget about Nick and Nate........don't waste your time.....even when a fight is announce they seem to not go to press conference and just get out of the fight.....like someone is forcing them to fight.

So many sherbros referrencing his alcohol problems. Is this a confirmed fact or a sherdog magnifying glass at work? I used to love the Diaz bros for their dedication to a healthy life style (except for the weed).

So many sherbros referrencing his alcohol problems. Is this a confirmed fact or a sherdog magnifying glass at work? I used to love the Diaz bros for their dedication to a healthy life style (except for the weed).
Mostly due to him being wasted all the time on social media

Dude will try to come back when he's 42 and broke from all the partying

I wonder where he gets his money from now? He made out pretty good in the Silva fight but he seems to live a pretty expensive lifestyle too. Hard to believe he won't spend all his money and be coming back to fight when he's 45.

Well, he shouldn't have to worry. He hasn't "hurt" anybody in a fight since 2011 when he fought a fat BJ Penn.

But they go to work. Have a family. Develop.

Give me half a million to get hit in the face surrounded by screaming fans, I’m in the gym every day and twice on Sunday.

UFC fighters wouldn’t survive a second in pro wrestling. 350 days on the road, hotels, fans, watching your food, working out and taking bumps every day which hurt exactly as much or more than an UFC fight.

These dudes complain about flying to a press conference three times and doing a weight cut with 8 weeks of ‘camp’. Then they collapse and ruin events a day before it. Doesn’t happen in rassling unless somebody gets stiffed on money.

this is something A LOT of mma fans know but won't ever admit
a lot of these fighters don't even train full time they only do their training during a camp and let themselves go once they ain't scheduled to fight that's why so much of them have dad bods

His money won't last long and he's fucked

Diaz appeared to validate that on social media. While engaging in some alcoholic beverages with his friends, Diaz said in his Instagram Stories that fighting is not exactly of interest.

“(Expletive) all this – I don’t want to hurt nobody,” Diaz said. “I just want to party.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/02/nick-...dont-want-to-hurt-nobody-i-just-want-to-party

diaz_weed_1.jpg
Nice but fight anyway

just like Silva who didn't want to hurt Adesanya. he actually came to Australia only to swim with the sharks.

this confirms nick will come back in a year when he needs the money, IMO; he's gonna get sucked dry by the "party" lifestyle
Living a party lifestyle is definitely the way to go if you are trying to get sucked dry though

What else would you suggest? Tinder?

The Diaz brothers have always said they dislike fighting. Nick did, at least. They won't back down from a fight, but they always seem seriously stressed out and strained to the point of snapping during the buildup.

I dont get why grown adults still binge drink, especially when they could just be smokin Weed. alcohol is destructive but also quite a lame high. It also opens you up to breaking laws in public , like DUI

But they go to work. Have a family. Develop.

Give me half a million to get hit in the face surrounded by screaming fans, I’m in the gym every day and twice on Sunday.

UFC fighters wouldn’t survive a second in pro wrestling. 350 days on the road, hotels, fans, watching your food, working out and taking bumps every day which hurt exactly as much or more than an UFC fight.

These dudes complain about flying to a press conference three times and doing a weight cut with 8 weeks of ‘camp’. Then they collapse and ruin events a day before it. Doesn’t happen in rassling unless somebody gets stiffed on money.

{<jordan}

In pro wrestling you already know what the outcome is going to be before you even show up for work, in the UFC you train for months and might get starched in the first 20 seconds.

CM Punk was a World Heavyweight Champion in wrestling, yet he could barely even show up and do the basic job of MMA after years of training.

GTFO of here with your fake ass fighting bullshit, trying to compare the two like they are even related. In Wrestling, you can bang coke and steroids 365 days a year until you die at 45, like 95% of WWE's roster.

Nick has a drink with him nearly every time he's on social media. That's not just a drinking hobby.

Back