Nick Newell responds to Dana White.

i don't want a one armed fighter in the ufc

I feel bad for the guy, he's just trying to make his way in a sport he loves. But at the same time I can't see how it would make for good publicity for a major org. to sign him. The press would just have more fodder to call MMA a freak show.

Really immature reply from him. Dana White is NOT your "homie", and he certainly isn't scared of you. That was an ill advised reply from him, and he should delete it an apologize.

Fun Police!!!!! Everyone run!!!!!

Could be interesting. Considering Dana White is a ringmaster more than a professional, why not sign one more act?

Could have responded with "give me a chance Dana ill show you what I can do"
I think he just dug a small grave for himself but who knows.

Dana probably scared the guy would win and people would delegitimize the sport. Im all for the guy coming on over. He'd prolly submit melvin gulliard

Sign him, Dana. He'll bring in huge numbers, and his getting thoroughly tooled by UFC competition will prove you right. It's a win-win!

I feel that Newell should be forced to wear an MMA glove over his stub.

That shit is bone, just like the bone of a knuckle.

Fair is fair.

Just like elbow? Knee? Heel? Gloves are meant to protect fighters hands from breaking not to soften punches

He shouldn't provoke Dana or he'll sign him and give him a fight he can't win.

Fun Police!!!!! Everyone run!!!!!

You wanna have fun? Get a job in the Fireworks, Candy and Puppy Dog Store.
You want to be a UFC fighter? Show some respect to your future boss and act professionally.

He is acting like he is a world beater who Dana White would be lucky to have working for him, when he hasn't proven jack. If you believe you are good, keep proving it and keep your mouth shut in the mean time. I would make it a mission never to sign him if I were Dana White, just to teach people a lesson about professionalism.

Dana isn't a fan of this kind of crap. You wanna be a fighter? Shut up and fight.

Seriously?
No offense but Nick would be seen as a freak fight.
How many UFC fighters do you think want to go into the cage and beat up a one armed man?

Is there any one armed men in NBA NFL or NHL at the moment?

You wanna have fun? Get a job in the Fireworks, Candy and Puppy Dog Store.
You want to be a UFC fighter? Show some respect to your future boss and act professionally.

He is acting like he is a world beater who Dana White would be lucky to have working for him, when he hasn't proven jack. If you believe you are good, keep proving it and keep your mouth shut in the mean time. I would make it a mission never to sign him if I were Dana White, just to teach people a lesson about professionalism.

Dana isn't a fan of this kind of crap. You wanna be a fighter? Shut up and fight.

The kid was joking and if you cant see that you're a fucking little baby... By your post I see you have the Dana fuckin white attitude... its best we not speak...

I don't wanna see this happen. He might get hurt bad and I don't wanna see that!!

The kid was joking and if you cant see that you're a fucking little baby... By your post I see you have the Dana fuckin white attitude... its best we not speak...

Great, so you and Nick Newell can go start your own company, and teach Dana fuckin White and me what humor really is. We will be waiting to learn our lesson while you two are laughing all the way to the bank. In the meantime though, Dana fuckin White is still the President of the UFC, and does not like being disrespected (big surprise, right?) and this was disrespectful, whether a joke or not.

Great, so you and Nick Newell can go start your own company, and teach Dana fuckin White and me what humor really is. We will be waiting to learn our lesson while you two are laughing all the way to the bank. In the meantime though, Dana fuckin White is still the President of the UFC, and does not like being disrespected (big surprise, right?) and this was disrespectful, whether a joke or not.

More than likely he took it the way I said... A JOKE. Keep going though ... I want to see just how much of Dana fuckin White and the UFCs **** you can put in your mouth at once, tool.

Back