Nick Hein before and after creatine

CarbonIsotope**

Green Belt
Reaction score
QuF0a5w.jpg

All the way solid.

20131211060404_hein.JPG

Notice the small bumps on his abs? Lex Luger used to have those.

From all that creatine.

Nothing beats a healthy diet, and lots of training.

Why do people want to look like the picture on the right? It looks ridiculous. Nothing wrong with the pic on the left. Maybe a bit chubby but a couple weeks of working out and eating right and you're at optimal.

WTF happened to people that they decided you need to look like your skin was tied super-tight to your muscles?

**also, obvious anabolic use.

Why do people want to look like the picture on the right? It looks ridiculous. Nothing wrong with the pic on the left. Maybe a bit chubby but a couple weeks of working out and eating right and you're at optimal.

WTF happened to people that they decided you need to look like your skin was tied super-tight to your muscles?

Bet you don't even lift, bro

You sound fat.

Bet you don't even lift, bro

Lol, I totally don't. Just kickboxing and bodyweight exercising. I'm 1950s fit, not 2014 fit. I seen Mr Olympia people up close... turned me off to the whole idea.

1950s fit
seanconnery1-1.jpg

2014 fit
candicecarr8.jpg

Back