Nick Hein before and after creatine

LMAO 100 servings runs you like 10 bucks, you sound poor

I was poor. Now I just don't use creatine. I'm also old and it costed more back when. Also, any allocation of money to a non-useful outlet is a waste. 5 cents or $500 dollars.... it's still a waste and I still choose not to waste it.

Poverty IS hilarious though. Stupid idiots not just having more of the money stuff.

lol, i totally don't. Just kickboxing and bodyweight exercising. I'm 1950s fit, not 2014 fit. I seen mr olympia people up close... Turned me off to the whole idea.

1950s fit
seanconnery1-1.jpg

2014 fit
candicecarr8.jpg

wtf

He's on a strict regiment of avoiding NSAC officers surprise knocking at his door or showing up at his gym

Lol, I totally don't. Just kickboxing and bodyweight exercising. I'm 1950s fit, not 2014 fit. I seen Mr Olympia people up close... turned me off to the whole idea.

1950s fit
seanconnery1-1.jpg

That's how a-level athletes look like in 2014. Soccer players that is.

does celltech rly transform ur body like the pictures show?

That's how a-level athletes look like in 2014. Soccer players that is.

I did play soccer for 16 years. So I guess that fits. Got dat soccer body. Except without the thighs the size of Mighty Mouse Johnson.

Yeah it's not that effective for aesthetics, but for performance I think it's pretty great. I guess it makes you look bigger in a T-shirt since you get all bloated, but most guys wont want that look. I've always wondered though, and this is total bro science logic, but since you can lift heavier, surely it means you would be able to gain quicker.

Fair enough, I was just saying saying that in case anyone reading is thinking about taking creatine but doesn't want to add too much money to their supplement budget.

Yeah creatine is dirt cheap, unless you get roped into buying something with unnecessary bells and whistles.

Like you say, creatine is useful for endurance, it lets you work a bit harder.

Creatine already exists in muscle cells, and it's part of their energy system. Muscle contractions are a chemical reaction in the muscle cell that produces energy and waste products. If you supplement with creatine you basically have more fuel to produce force. I heard that something like 1/3 of people don't respond to it, though.

And the fighter in the first post is in amazing condition. Simply Shredded.

Whatever happened to Xyience? I remember UFC promoting the shit out of it at one point...

NOS high performance energy drink (for high performance energy) was discovered.

Creatine is the best, most tested, least bullshitty supplement in the world.
It helps to elevate the muscle's creatine levels to the max ammount, in order to recover better, add 1-2 reps to your workouts. These 1-2 reps help you progress slightely in terms of muscle building... Creatine also adds a couple of pounds of water weight.. So you look bigger.
Unless your body's creatine levels are super high naturally.. Then the powder won't do shit to you.

That first pic is very fishy and if the guy used something to attain that physique.. It certainly wasn't smthing you buy at the store.

low bodyfat% and a bit of muscle.. omg must be juiced to the gills

weighs 155

Dolce diet strikes again

Shredded brah

Mark Hunt disapproves of him shoving all that creatine up his poop shoot [sic].

Creative and grilled chicken baby. That's all you need.

Back