Nick Hein before and after creatine

Creatine doesn't do shit.

I stopped using it in 2008, but I'm pretty sure it does help on basic rehydrating or retaining hydration. When it comes to muscle health, that is pretty important.

Not like I did scientific tests on it, but I felt my recovery was better with creatine when used properly. Not totally worth the money, but still.

Why do people want to look like the picture on the right? It looks ridiculous. Nothing wrong with the pic on the left. Maybe a bit chubby but a couple weeks of working out and eating right and you're at optimal.

WTF happened to people that they decided you need to look like your skin was tied super-tight to your muscles?

**also, obvious anabolic use.

Calm down chubster.

Why do people want to look like the picture on the right? It looks ridiculous. Nothing wrong with the pic on the left. Maybe a bit chubby but a couple weeks of working out and eating right and you're at optimal.

WTF happened to people that they decided you need to look like your skin was tied super-tight to your muscles?

**also, obvious anabolic use.

How did you manage to type all that with your giant fat fingers?

I stopped using it in 2008, but I'm pretty sure it does help on basic rehydrating or retaining hydration. When it comes to muscle health, that is pretty important.

Not like I did scientific tests on it, but I felt my recovery was better with creatine when used properly. Not totally worth the money, but still.

Creatine is really cheap compared to a lot of other supplements, certainly cheaper than whey protein.

Everybody's body chemistry is different, but it definitely worked for me while I was using it.

Creatine is really cheap compared to a lot of other supplements, certainly cheaper than whey protein.

Everybody's body chemistry is different, but it definitely worked for me while I was using it.

You mean for muscle definition/growth? See, I never really got a difference between on/off it. The difference I saw was that my recovery time was faster and my workouts when up around 8-12% overall.

Oddly enough, listening to German Tech-Metal and Death Metal gave the same boost. Both combined jumped it to about 15% consistently. But the money vs bonus wasn't worth it. I don't use any supplements anymore outside of multivitamins.

He clearly said his prayers and took vitamins....with a side of roids.

Yeah.....Mark Mcguire said his size was because of creatine too.

You mean for muscle definition/growth? See, I never really got a difference between on/off it. The difference I saw was that my recovery time was faster and my workouts when up around 8-12% overall.

Oddly enough, listening to German Tech-Metal and Death Metal gave the same boost. Both combined jumped it to about 15% consistently. But the money vs bonus wasn't worth it. I don't use any supplements anymore outside of multivitamins.

I'm talking more in terms of strength and strength endurance, being able to do more reps of the same weight.

In England I can buy some cheap creatine for like

Hay guys buy some Xyience while you're at it.
It's packed with creatine.

Hay guys buy some Xyience while you're at it.
It's packed with creatine.
Whatever happened to Xyience? I remember UFC promoting the shit out of it at one point...

creatine monohydrate is literally like 8$ for more than 100 servings.

A lot of supplements are bullshit, creatine is not one of them. But you're right, creatine seems to be of little help for endurance exercises. Of course, comparing the stuff to Dbol and Stanz is ridiculous.

creatine monohydrate is literally like 8$ for more than 100 servings.

A lot of supplements are bullshit, creatine is not one of them. But you're right, creatine seems to be of little help for endurance exercises. Of course, comparing the stuff to Dbol and Stanz is ridiculous.

When I used it in 2004-2008 it was around $25 for 60 servings Not a lot, but I was a college kid at the time and as I said, just not using it didn't really take away.

Obviously if I was training for a fight or something it would definitely be useful. I just like general health, not looking good. Aesthetic is secondary to the feeling.

3816676-0704928121-36645.gif

Bad genes/no discipline spotted.

Oh yeah, I agree on the reps, as I said with the 8-12% increase. My workouts are often (after stretching and a jog) boxing/kickboxing rounds with pushups, bodyweight squats, jumping lunches, etc... etc... in between. No weights of any type.

And in that sense, I'd say creatine does work to a point. Obviously not to the point you look like a monster of muscle.

Yeah it's not that effective for aesthetics, but for performance I think it's pretty great. I guess it makes you look bigger in a T-shirt since you get all bloated, but most guys wont want that look. I've always wondered though, and this is total bro science logic, but since you can lift heavier, surely it means you would be able to gain quicker.

And regarding multivitamins, I just take it because I know I'm lacking some vitamins and minerals necessary for good healthy. That's why it's worth the payment. If it was just about cost then I'd go creatine.

Fair enough, I was just saying saying that in case anyone reading is thinking about taking creatine but doesn't want to add too much money to their supplement budget.

LMAO 100 servings runs you like 10 bucks, you sound poor

Back