Nick Diaz will end the GSP reign

You think it could be up in smoke after this one?

In not one for making crack pot predictions about a fighter who's ufc career is still so green. But should he lose this fight I think they'll use him to weed out the lower tier fighters

In not one for making crack pot predictions about a fighter who's ufc career is still so green. But should he lose this fight I think they'll use him to weed out the lower tier fighters

Oh, hes got plenty of paper to have a kushy life. If he blows this chance, the burn wont be that bad. Even his ligaments and joints are still healthy from that vegan lifestyle. No rips or tears, though he has taken some hits to the head.

Thanks for this groundbreaking thread....

Oh, hes got plenty of paper to have a kushy life. If he blows this chance, the burn wont be that bad. Even his ligaments and joints are still healthy from that vegan lifestyle. No rips or tears, though he has taken some hits to the head.

A tip of the hat

GSP: "this is my worst nightmare"

after getting choked unconscious by Nick Diaz

GSP's days are numbered. The Diaz era is upon us!

Diaz_crop_650x440.jpg

gsp_dancing_tvshow2.gif

I hope so. I think Pierre is overrated.

Absolutely, he's hugely over rated. He's completely dominated some of the best fighters in the UFC by total fluke. Thank heavens we finally have Diaz to show him up as the fraud he really is.

People that are brain-dead and just want attention?

I think it honestly should be dubs for.

Thread = "x fighter is going to DESTROY y"

Content = "nuff said. War x!"

Irritates me.

Yet, here you are

i truly hope so, gsp didnt look amazing his last fight but he proved hes still the champ but i never underestimate diaz too many people have in his life and look at where he is now

Bookmarked and ready to be bumped by March

I figured it would be a whitebelt thread. Nick is going to lose to GSP badly and then probably retire again.

Back