Nick Diaz will end the GSP reign

Lol , Im a Diaz fan .. an I love GSP of Course!

Truly GSP will dry hump an beat the hell out of DIAZ!

Then Diaz retires to go " box " .. basically gonna pull at Rampage haha:icon_chee

funny_Nick_Diaz_Taunts_and_Slaps_Carlos_Condit_UFC_143.gif

Lol , Im a Diaz fan .. an I love GSP of Course!

Truly GSP will dry hump an beat the hell out of DIAZ!

Then Diaz retires to go " box " .. basically gonna pull at Rampage haha:icon_chee

too bad your wrong. diaz is future welterweight champion.

Lol at fight being everywhere. It might be "everywhere" for 3 of the 25 mins. But 22 mins will be gsp on top fighting a safe fight, throwing elbows that don't finish.

Sean Sherk would like a word.

the only way diaz will ever hold another belt again is if he goes to some other org that takes the SF route and makes sure to pit him against nothing but pure, mid-tier strikers

Honestly i hope i am bro , i jus Really cant picture GSP losing to Diaz .. only way gsp loses his reign is by getting knocked out (Serra Style) .. an Diaz we all KNOW does not have that power , Only way Diaz wins is by submission.

Iv routed for Diaz .. Both Diaz brothers forever , always loved their grittiness an pure F-U type of style haha love it.

the only way diaz will ever hold another belt again is if he goes to some other org that takes the SF route and makes sure to pit him against nothing but pure, mid-tier strikers

Agreed. U said it all haha.

Uh no. Gsp only wins by wrestlefuck. Take gsps dick out your ass and be real. Only way gsp wins is by boring wrestlefuck.

and you take Diaz' scrotum off your face and watch some MMA instead, you might learn a thing or two

No.

But it is looking likely that GSPs great title run will probably come to an illustrious end soon.

He is fading fast and the knee looked iffy against a Condit he would have smothered earllier in his career.

damn, 14 posts in and you already have dubs -

slow down brother

Yah i said some stuff about Fedor haha .. Iv read Sherdog for over damn 6 7 years .. just started posting .. an went a little crazy on Fedor Huggers lol

Got all that aggression out haha

Naw, he could outscore Diaz on the feet as well. He'll wrestle though, bcause Diaz will be weaker there. And meathead "fans" who don't appreciate ground game will be bored. And I will laugh.

Naw, he really couldn't outscore him on the feet. Why is it all these gsp nuthuggers always go back to saying things about ,"how's nick gonna defend gsp on top." That's all they talk about, is gsp and his wrestlefuck. You don't hear any gsp fans saying, "he's gonna go toe to tie and knock him out", because he can't. He can't win on the feet, at all. Notice his you say "outscore". Safe fighter and you gsp Huggers are proud lmao. No he can't win on the feet that's why he will stand for maybe 3 total minutes and lay on diaz for 22 mins cause he can't win otherwise. Yawn.

and you take Diaz' scrotum off your face and watch some MMA instead, you might learn a thing or two

Pull gsps dick out your ass kid. Watch his recent fights. You saw what condit did? He fucked gsp up in 30 seconds more than gsp did laying on him for 22 mins. The damage condit did in 30 seconds to gsps face was greater than the damage gsp did. Nuthugger. I'm calling it like I see it. Gsp won't outstrike diaz. You know it now sit down boy.

And then will fail a post fight drug test and his fans will cheer him for not being able to lay off the weed for a few weeks. Almost no chance he beats GSP, he will lose then he will retire for a while but will pop back up in Bellator building up an amazing win streak against all of the top competition there.

I love Nick.. But I just can't see him win...

Back