Nick Diaz will end the GSP reign

tumblr_md95uagwKT1qck737.gif

i think GSP should be favored but to say that there is no chance for Nick to win is kinda crazy. Nick has alot of skills both standing and on his back. I hope its not enough to overcome GSP's skills and strength.

If nick wins i might never come on Sherdog again, cause i wouldnt be able to deal with his fans.

Its a shame , but its the truth.

Really dude? I would have to swing by for the fallout if Nick won, it would be a shitstorm for the ages.
I wouldn't post anything I'd just be like
531864_o.gif

Naw, he really couldn't outscore him on the feet. Why is it all these gsp nuthuggers always go back to saying things about ,"how's nick gonna defend gsp on top." That's all they talk about, is gsp and his wrestlefuck. You don't hear any gsp fans saying, "he's gonna go toe to tie and knock him out", because he can't. He can't win on the feet, at all. Notice his you say "outscore". Safe fighter and you gsp Huggers are proud lmao. No he can't win on the feet that's why he will stand for maybe 3 total minutes and lay on diaz for 22 mins cause he can't win otherwise. Yawn.

Just for the record so I can understand this clearly... you don't think fighting smart with a solid gameplan is of any use or a legitimate strategy?

Pull gsps dick out your ass kid. Watch his recent fights. You saw what condit did? He fucked gsp up in 30 seconds more than gsp did laying on him for 22 mins. The damage condit did in 30 seconds to gsps face was greater than the damage gsp did. Nuthugger. I'm calling it like I see it. Gsp won't outstrike diaz. You know it now sit down boy.

Let's see... his recent fights? Beating the guy Diaz lost to. Beating soundly one of his Gracie teammates.

In common opponents... GSP is 6-0, Diaz is 2-3. (GSP fought Penn twice). Diaz struggles with wrestlers, and GSP is among the best in the UFC.

If GSP matches up with a striker better than him, he mixes his game up and finds a way to win.

If Diaz matches up with a wrestler and loses, he complains to the press that the other guy didn't come to fight. Heaven forbid he mixes up his game and perseveres, or even loses with grace.

Diaz has called out GSP numerous times when there was no realistic chance he'd face him. Then Zuffa buys Strikeforce and the potential for this fight coming to fruition, and Diaz runs out Gracie's back door and gets yanked from the fight. For someone who wanted the fight so bad, he picked a strange way to try and actually get it.

This time it was GSP calling out Diaz. Was it to avoid Silva? Possibly, but it's hard to fault the guy for that, Silva's a destroyer.

Diaz calling out Silva was posturing for the media. If he wouldn't move to 185 to fight Miller, he certainly wouldn't do it to fight the Spider. For someone who has a social anxiety disorder, it certainly seems like he uses it to his advantage when it suits his purpose, and uses the disorder as a crutch when it results in bad press.

There's objective posters who comment in threads like this, and then there's nut-hugging fanboys that simply waste thread space with garbage.

Could Diaz knock GSP out and take the title? Maybe. Criticizing other posters when the odds on GSP winning this fight are clearly and statistically higher than Diaz winning, is ridiculous. How do you think others perceive you when this happens?

I want this fight, and yes... I'll be rooting for GSP. Beyond being a more well-rounded fighter, the guy's a complete professional and is good for the organization and sport as a whole.

Great post Peter.

Unfortunately most Diaz fans do not look at things objectively.

Just for the record so I can understand this clearly... you don't think fighting smart with a solid gameplan is of any use or a legitimate strategy?

Let's see... his recent fights? Beating the guy Diaz lost to. Beating soundly one of his Gracie teammates.

In common opponents... GSP is 6-0, Diaz is 2-3. (GSP fought Penn twice). Diaz struggles with wrestlers, and GSP is among the best in the UFC.

If GSP matches up with a striker better than him, he mixes his game up and finds a way to win.

If Diaz matches up with a wrestler and loses, he complains to the press that the other guy didn't come to fight. Heaven forbid he mixes up his game and perseveres, or even loses with grace.

Diaz has called out GSP numerous times when there was no realistic chance he'd face him. Then Zuffa buys Strikeforce and the potential for this fight coming to fruition, and Diaz runs out Gracie's back door and gets yanked from the fight. For someone who wanted the fight so bad, he picked a strange way to try and actually get it.

This time it was GSP calling out Diaz. Was it to avoid Silva? Possibly, but it's hard to fault the guy for that, Silva's a destroyer.

Diaz calling out Silva was posturing for the media. If he wouldn't move to 185 to fight Miller, he certainly wouldn't do it to fight the Spider. For someone who has a social anxiety disorder, it certainly seems like he uses it to his advantage when it suits his purpose, and uses the disorder as a crutch when it results in bad press.

There's objective posters who comment in threads like this, and then there's nut-hugging fanboys that simply waste thread space with garbage.

Could Diaz knock GSP out and take the title? Maybe. Criticizing other posters when the odds on GSP winning this fight are clearly and statistically higher than Diaz winning, is ridiculous. How do you think others perceive you when this happens?

I want this fight, and yes... I'll be rooting for GSP. Beyond being a more well-rounded fighter, the guy's a complete professional and is good for the organization and sport as a whole.

321362382158439961.gif

Question is, if Diaz loses to GSP, where does he go from there? Does he just become a Thiago Alves/Fitch/Kos etc?

You named three fighters that are more versatile than Diaz.

Diaz doesn't become any of those.

Nick was gonna end GSP's reign
But then he got high

Then he was gonna beat Carlos
But then he got high

He didn't answer any of his texts, and I know why
Because he got high
and then he got high
and then he got hiiiigh
dada da da da da

nice!

Just came back from the future. Fight was called in 3rd, one of GSPs elbows made it through during the gnp and the fight was stopped due to a cut over Diaz's left eye.

Diaz's statement after the fight was ridiculous as expected, blaming GSP for intentionally cutting him because he didn't want to stand and fight. At least he didn't call for a rematch knowing full well he wouldn't get it, after being dominated the first 2 rounds.

Pull gsps dick out your ass kid. Watch his recent fights. You saw what condit did? He fucked gsp up in 30 seconds more than gsp did laying on him for 22 mins. The damage condit did in 30 seconds to gsps face was greater than the damage gsp did. Nuthugger. I'm calling it like I see it. Gsp won't outstrike diaz. You know it now sit down boy.

condit outstruck diaz
GSP outstruck condit

what does that mean for diaz?

perhaps if you take your dick out of his ass he might be able to move alil faster cutting off the ring and actually show good standup movement.

...child.

I hope so. I think Pierre is overrated.

The numbers speak for themselves you twit...

Check his top ten and p4p wins... Jesus...

If you don't like him that is fine but to deny he is in the pantheon of greats in MMA is blind hatred...

Nick (and his fans) can complain about GSP's gameplan all they want. The question is whether Nick is good enough to stop GSP's gameplan. My vote is no. That is why he'll lose.

Naw, he really couldn't outscore him on the feet. Why is it all these gsp nuthuggers always go back to saying things about ,"how's nick gonna defend gsp on top." That's all they talk about, is gsp and his wrestlefuck. You don't hear any gsp fans saying, "he's gonna go toe to tie and knock him out", because he can't. He can't win on the feet, at all. Notice his you say "outscore". Safe fighter and you gsp Huggers are proud lmao. No he can't win on the feet that's why he will stand for maybe 3 total minutes and lay on diaz for 22 mins cause he can't win otherwise. Yawn.

You're an idiot... Diaz was out struck by Condit using a gameplay that GSP is better at and GSP out struck Condit. He's also out struck Thiago Alves who is far and away a better striker than Nick Diaz will ever be.

a guy who's biggest wins are against lightweights trying to fight at WW is somehow going to beat GSP?

ya ok

Sir I salute thee
This post was a truth bomb that threw up a fucking mushroom cloud

Unlikely. GSP has everything needed to beat Diaz, wrestling and stifling top game, great sub defense, leg kicks and a great jab. There's a small chance of him catching GSP on the feet and i doubt he can sub him.

Wait. Diaz? GSP?

Nick Diaz? Georges St Pierre? You mean Nick Diaz, the MMA fighter, will actually engage George St Pierre, the MMA fighter, in a fight and beat him, and then Nick Diaz will possess the UFC welterweight championship belt that GSP currently holds?

Remember what happened last time they fight? Oh yeah, I forgot. We already saw how Diaz feels about GSP (terrified)

The only things in which Nick will totally TOOL GSP is ragequitting amd missing PC's.

GSP takes the rest.

You conveniently forgot: bong hits, not knowing what day it is and nunchuk skills.

Back