Nick Diaz will end the GSP reign

After fights he shakes hands like the rest of them. He and Sonnen have these personas of tough-guys leading up. Some people revel in it, some people hate it. I see it as gamesmanship, and as long as he doesn't cheat in or leading up to fights, I could care less about the "shoulds" and "should nots" of how to act. I'll tell you right now he'd just say "I'm a fucking fighter. What the fuck do you want me to do" :D

I don't give him all that much of a chance, but I will enjoy his persona leading up.

Starting a brawl with Mayhem and quitting after Condit contradict you. He has an exciting style in the octagon, but outside of being a "fun" fighter to watch, his attitude is attrocious both in and out of the cage. He is a sore loser, very unprofessional, and acts like a total tool. It's not a Chaelesque persona, it's his actual personality. I would enjoy him more as a fighter if I could in any way stomach him as a person.

He has a chance to win and be Champ, our Sun will someday go supernova, I would not bet on either happening any time soon.

ETA: Please stop talking about your night sky, I am insanely jealous. It's hard to tell with Sherdog, so I will outright say it, I am not joking or being sarcastic. I youtube videos of what the Milkyway should look like to me at night and want to cry sometimes because I miss out.

a couple of years ago i thought this would be a competitive fight, today.. i believe make him look silly for 25 mins. diaz has nothing for gsp and everyone knows it.

gsps game relies a lot on mixing wrestling with kickboxing and he does it well like in the condit fight, that's what won him the fight. a guy to beat gsp ideally will have to have great wrestling, good enough to stop take downs. and nick doesn't have that skill. and on top of that they would need the style of fast, explosive striking with good finishing power to get in on gsp and hurt him. condit has that striking style but couldn't hang with the wrestling.

Indeed he will. Still questionable whether this fight actually happens though. GSP may drop out due to..... 'injury'

Hey brother, Im doin' fine. Hows mud hut village life? Are grandma and the alligator still doing alright? Billy D Williams aka Lando Calrissian although a senior citizen he's cool.
:redface:
Thanks Tico.

Oh man! the howler monkey stole the alligator. Wouldn't you know it!? I guess that's what we get for not incest 8 million pesos ($1USD) in a wall for our house.

Quality posting! Everyone needs to friend this fella right now!

Back