Nick Diaz will end the GSP reign

[QUOTE="Rush";78550251]This fight will be everywhere.

Diaz is good at moving forward and throwing punches. He doesn't have the movement, nor the striking arsenal of GSP.[/QUOTE]

Lol at fight being everywhere. It might be "everywhere" for 3 of the 25 mins. But 22 mins will be gsp on top fighting a safe fight, throwing elbows that don't finish.

well, imagine your credibility as poster on sherdog as the man on the skateboard
4cafd29fb24e1.gif

You serious? Have you watched gsps fights lately? Or the last few years? All he does is jab and wrestlefuck. Your cred is shit

Nick was gonna end GSP's reign
But then he got high

Then he was gonna beat Carlos
But then he got high

He didn't answer any of his texts, and I know why
Because he got high
and then he got high
and then he got hiiiigh
dada da da da da

hahahahahahahahaha this guy knows whats up

Do you really believe this? I see nothing in Diaz arsenal that will bring gsp problems

His bottom game will be too much for GSP. I suspect GSP is gonna try and utilize the Condit tactic but GSP ain't Condit. Soon he'll find out that he ain't a match for Diaz on the feet and will take Diaz down. That will be his biggest mistake.

Diaz will send GSP to MW where he belongs.

where anderson will send him down to LW.

i think GSP should be favored but to say that there is no chance for Nick to win is kinda crazy. Nick has alot of skills both standing and on his back. I hope its not enough to overcome GSP's skills and strength.

If nick wins i might never come on Sherdog again, cause i wouldnt be able to deal with his fans.

Its a shame , but its the truth.

And Roger Hollet is going to tear through the top ten of the LHW division this year too, right TS?

i don't know why some people here don't appreciate diaz's bottom game... IMO that's where GSP stands the biggest chance of losing...

Would love to see it happen, but I highly doubt it.

i don't know why some people here don't appreciate diaz's bottom game... IMO that's where GSP stands the biggest chance of losing...

I like Nick's bottom game just think that Gsp is too strong for him. We'll see, I would love for Nick to win but would stay away from sherdog for a bit because it would be insanity.

Diaz ends GSP's reign of decisions.
Diaz will be the first fighter in a while that GSP finishes.
Or maybe not.

You serious? Have you watched gsps fights lately? Or the last few years? All he does is jab and wrestlefuck. Your cred is shit

I love the argument, "but, but, but GSP isn't a dogfighter like my favourite fighter, hes boring and suckz"

If all he does is jab and wrestlefuck, must be pretty easy to beat such a one/two dimensional fighter; especially after tearing his ACL. Can't understand why that one guy who beat Diaz (albeit in a close fight) couldn't beat that GSP.

Sometimes I enjoy reading these "Stockton 209 Diaz is teh greatest" troll threads, makes me laugh

BTW, sure Diaz has a chance, but it's just fun to read these

He isn't going to t-ko him. Won't sub him from the bottom with gsp's top control, can't see diaz taking him down, has great cardio but so does gsp, and no one will "decison" gsp.

How will he do it? GSP slips on the way to the cage? The only reason I see diaz even getting this shot is because gsp wants to beat his ass up. :eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back