Nick Diaz will end the GSP reign

[YT]UGJSX7V6-FY&list=PLqaeN0J5wv5kiIykXcDrN6sk2EpS7S7uz[/YT]

Someone had to try and get that hype train rolling, huh?

After Bendo vs Nate match almost everyone agrees that Nick won't win. He can't submit GSP(too good submission defense) and he can't knock him out because GSP won't just stand and bang there.

The only things in which Nick will totally TOOL GSP is ragequitting amd missing PC's.

GSP takes the rest.

Diaz is better than people have been giving him credit for lately, but he's not as good as GSP.

Could he win? Sure. Small chance though

[QUOTE="Rush";78549315]Yeah....that's not going to happen. GSP wins this fight anywhere he wants.[/QUOTE]

Uh no. Gsp only wins by wrestlefuck. Take gsps dick out your ass and be real. Only way gsp wins is by boring wrestlefuck.

I agree. Then GSP can get rematch after a win or two and there will be a heated rivalry between the two

Someone had to try and get that hype train rolling, huh?

After Bendo vs Nate match almost everyone agrees that Nick won't win. He can't submit GSP(too good submission defense) and he can't knock him out because GSP won't just stand and bang there.

Gsp knows he can't stand with nick so he will only go for the boring safe wrestlefuck. I agree.

GSP's days are numbered. The Diaz era is upon us!

Diaz_crop_650x440.jpg

Nick was gonna end GSP's reign
But then he got high

Then he was gonna beat Carlos
But then he got high

He didn't answer any of his texts, and I know why
Because he got high
and then he got high
and then he got hiiiigh
dada da da da da

Uh no. Gsp only wins by wrestlefuck. Take gsps dick out your ass and be real. Only way gsp wins is by boring wrestlefuck.

This fight will be everywhere.

Diaz is good at moving forward and throwing punches. He doesn't have the movement, nor the striking arsenal of GSP.

Nick was gonna end GSP's reign
But then he got high

Then he was gonna beat Carlos
But then he got high

He didn't answer any of his texts, and I know why
Because he got high
and then he got high
and then he got hiiiigh
dada da da da da

LOL, epic!!!

you should be promoted to Black belt just for this post

I dont like either fighter, but GSP takes this how ever he wants. All Diaz has is trash talking.

I'd like to see Diaz be the one to do it.

I hope so but I seriously doubt it stylistic nightmare

No way, Nick has and always will struggle with wrestlers, fighting a ton of strikers has not changed that one bit.

well, imagine your credibility as poster on sherdog as the man on the skateboard
4cafd29fb24e1.gif

Back