Nick Diaz wants a Big Money Fight. Who is it? POLL: Choose 5 of 15

Who should get first Crack at the Returning Nick Diaz? Choose up to 5 fighters

• Total voters
a paraplegic vegetable can put together a better sentence than Nick Diaz

I think he would have fought Lawler for the title if he still had it.

He says he doesn't think GSP is coming back, but if he does then he makes sense. But I think GSP would just hold him down again. I don't wanna see that happen again.

I think doing Bisping/Diaz for the MW title is too much, even by the UFC's standards. They could fight if Bisping loses his belt, but then I don't know that that's a big fight anymore.

Nick vs Conor could happen, but Conor would have to beat Nate, and even then it could only happen in 2017 at the earliest.

He says he doesn't think GSP is coming back, but if he does then he makes sense. But I think GSP would just hold him down again. I don't wanna see that happen again.

GSP outstruck Nick on the feet.

So did Condit. So Did Silva. Hell, even fat BJ outstruck Nick 33 - 20 in the first round of their fight, before BJ gassed.

Nick is a 0.500 UFC fighter who has never beat a legit Top 10 WW in his career.

GSP outstruck Nick on the feet.

So did Condit. So Did Silva. Hell, even fat BJ outstruck Nick 33 - 20 in the first round of their fight, before BJ gassed.

Nick is a 0.500 UFC fighter who has never beat a legit Top 10 WW in his career.
Why are you telling me all of that? Are you mistaking me for a blind Diaz fanboy? None of that is in response to my post. Anyway...

The standup was close in the GSP fight, and GSP was heavily aided by the threat of the takedown.

Condit won the fight, but he gamed the system a little bit, by fighting to a decision. Would he have fought like that if time limits didn't exist?

The Anderson Silva match was barely a fight.

BJ was winning in the first round, but not by a large margin. Nick dominated him from there. Nick's the better striker.

Him not having a top 10 win isn't something I care about. That's just a title. It's political. I care more about skills. And he's one of the best WW's of all time.

Mean streets of West Linn Oregon vs Stockton 209, Bitch

Book it

Heres my money

Why are you telling me all of that? Are you mistaking me for a blind Diaz fanboy? None of that is in response to my post. Anyway...

And he's one of the best WW's of all time.

"One of the best of all time", who has never once been competitive with anyone considered to be among the best.

Put him in with a middling LW, or a FW, or a work, and he looks pretty good. Otherwise, not so much.

"One of the best of all time", who has never once been competitive with anyone considered to be among the best.

Put him in with a middling LW, or a FW, or a work, and he looks pretty good. Otherwise, not so much.
GSP is arguably GOAT. GSP clearly won, but it was competitive:

20130317084111_IMG_4618.JPG

Yes, I know he marks easily.

Condit was scared to stand and trade with Diaz.

Diaz stood and traded with one of the biggest power punchers in the sport in Paul Daley, and KO'd him.

Diaz would beat a lot of top WW's, past and present. He just never got the opportunity, or it's never made sense.

Poll added. Choose up to 5 fighters.

Robbie vs Nick is a super close fight. And Robbie would stand with him too. That fight would be fireworks until Nick finishes him.

Chael would be fun. Maia, Condit (maybe), etc. There are a lot of good fights for Nick out there.

GSP is arguably GOAT. GSP clearly won, but it was competitive:

20130317084111_IMG_4618.JPG

Diaz would beat a lot of top WW's, past and present. He just never got the opportunity, or it's never made sense.

Daley was as overrated as Nick.

If Diaz was great he would have found "opportunity" to fight the other Top 10 WWs. He knew he could never put together a streak against those guys, so he didn't.

Diaz was never all that. Simple as that.

Once again, add Conor you fucking tool. After he KOs Nate, why not KO the big brother too?

I thought polls were banished.

Anywho, I think Diaz should fight GSP. Nick had lots of gripes when they fought the first time. Gsp was overweight, testing was iffy (by diaz's account), gsp was a blanket, SOCCER MOMS were cursing him out, I mean, he's only a human. Give him another crack in this era where anyone can drop in the first.

Pixelated's a good fella. Hell of a card ya got there.

When your join date was Thursday but you're still third from the main event.

I'm literally the Conor McGregor of Sherdog. Tank me.

There's history there, the card isn't done yet so I'm not sure where you'll end up by Aug. 20. For now you're in the 3 spot. Don't get banned.

You better fucking keep me in the number 3 spot. Skydome vs. Somervillecr rematch is literally the Conor vs. Nate rematch of Sherdog.

Back