Nick Diaz wants a Big Money Fight. Who is it? POLL: Choose 5 of 15

Who should get first Crack at the Returning Nick Diaz? Choose up to 5 fighters

• Total voters
How is UFC gonna build new stars if they keep letting these has beens and has never beens keep fighting each other?

Fuck off all them IMO Conor, Eddie, Bisping, Diaz 1 and 2, Woodley and all other cherry picking whiners I'd make champs fight #1 contenders or contenders work up the ladder as the case may be like old days.

OFC I'm bias my favorite fighters paid thier dues and are like 7-0 or 9-0 and still get shafted.

Diaz needs to fight some gate keeper fights like vs gastelum or magney then a contender bout then championship assuming he wins all which we all know he cant.

Last edited:
No love for Maia? I want to see Nicks BJJ black belt go to work.

Lawler,T-Wood,Cerrone,and winner/loser of Hendo/Bisping

Really wanna see Diaz Lawler 2, would be keen to see him fight Chael, or Vitor as well.

I don't need to choose 5.

GSP is the MONEY fight.

As that isn't likely should GSP decide he wants the belt back.

It has to be Lawler.

I want to see Nick vs Conor if he beats Nate

Diaz vs. Robbie is the fight to make. would also love to see him in there with Cowboy.

big money fights where he could actually take it would be
GSPII
Winner Hendo Bisping

How about he wins an actual fight AND doesn´t pop for weed first

Nick doesn't want Robbie "coming off a loss"??

who is he to talk about "coming of a loss"
with his record the past few fights

Former champ, they have history, is the biggest fight he could actually get imo.

Lawler -> would just be a fun fight
GSP -> they don't like each other although I think the same thing like in the first fight would happen
Condit -> So all those whiners on sherdog would shut up after Condit beats him again
Cerrone -> I don't know for some reason this seems fun. Nick would probably win and if he doesn't then Cerrone can say that he lost to the small brother but beat up his bigger brother.
Anderson-> I just want to see the fight again with a focused Anderson.

It would be nice if he won a fight once in a decade, then he could have the money fight.

I want Diaz vs Lawler pretty bad

I would suggest that the UFC include a clause in any contract with Diaz that he has to pass all of the drug tests up to and including fight night or get zero money.

Honestly, I don't know why they'd risk it with him. It's not like he's a big draw, and he's unreliable.

Your move Robbie. Call out Nick and start some shit. Fans want it, you need a rebound and Nick is a big draw.

Back