Nick Diaz wants a Big Money Fight. Who is it? POLL: Choose 5 of 15

Who should get first Crack at the Returning Nick Diaz? Choose up to 5 fighters

• Total voters
This would never in a million years happen, but what if the Diaz brothers had a fallout and it was Nick vs Nate. That would be massive. It would be like that Tom Hardy movie Warrior.

Why didn't you add a poll you useless plat ,?

He didn't only stand
He even took a nap on the floor

1423360025-V71qtAs.jpg

He already said he doesn't want Robbie coming off a loss.

......... Nick doesnt want someone coming off of a loss? The guy who hasnt won in 5 years?

Maybe Nick can find a past-prime LW to beat up on.... like all of his other "big" wins.

wait why do we all give a fuck about a guy who probably can't even win a fight in the top 10 anyway?????

After seeing Nick stand in there with Anderson, I won't doubt him against any MW again.
That shouldn't be the measuring stick. You and I both know that wasn't the real anderson. He was tentative and rightfully so after that injury. Nick was never in it against a 50% anderson. It was a over hyped sparring session. The UFC used nick becauSe he isn't quick, wanted to keep it standing, and has next to no movement.

The guy hasent won a fight in ever and wants a "money fight".

LOL....ok.

Why is he a draw again? Cause hes an idiot?

So he wants to fight either Conor or Ronda?

No other HUGE stars in the UFC

I think he want's GSP again personally, he has always talked about that. He feels like there was some shady shit up in Canada that went down. Lawler is the fight that we all want to see though.

I think he want's GSP again personally, he has always talked about that. He feels like there was some shady shit up in Canada that went down. Lawler is the fight that we all want to see though.

here is a picture of how I will look when GSP returns to the UFC

Waiting-Skeleton.jpg

Nick needs to get real

nick sounds salty as shit. i'm not interested in seeing him fight anymore if he ain't willing to fight anyone and more often.

YO... nick hasn't won a fight since 2011...

Also, Nick VS GSP wasn't even a good fight. Tough to sell that one again.

Back