Nick Diaz wants a Big Money Fight. Who is it? POLL: Choose 5 of 15

Who should get first Crack at the Returning Nick Diaz? Choose up to 5 fighters

• Total voters
Robbie v Nick 2 is probably the biggest money fight. I know he said that Robbie is coming off of a loss but so is he. If GSP doesn't come back then it should be TWood v Nick... Nick + Belt = Big Money fight.

Well from his interview that's he fight he seemed to be most interested in and it would probably be the one that nets him the most money too.

The ufc won't allow gsp to lay on nick's overrated guard for 5 rounds again.

Everyone wants the big money fight. Go out and earn it. Why is this trend of "fight whoever you want" going on?

Braulio Estima, sub only, no time limit

Bisping would be a perfect fight but not for a belt....... watch Nick get the winner of Bisping/Hendo lmao
I would love to see Bisping and Diaz as coaches on the show. It would be worth watching again.

Nick doesn't want Robbie "coming off a loss"??

who is he to talk about "coming of a loss"
with his record the past few fights
he 'lost' to pre usada George/Andy, and Condit was running trying to point fight and throw spinning shit. Nick is on top, let him fight Wonderboy for title contender.

Oh god, I hope it's chael.

Mean Streets of West Linn Oregon > Dirty ass stockton.

Why would Nick want to fight chael?

Nick doesn't wanna fight wrestlers

Nick can fight anyone from the Middleweight div 185 to Welterweight 170.

Who's the biggest fight available for him?

He should fight Nate. That's the only fight that makes sense. I would totally stream illegally for that fight.

he 'lost' to pre usada George/Andy, and Condit was running trying to point fight and throw spinning shit. Nick is on top, let him fight Wonderboy for title contender.
poor Nick

Back