Nick Diaz posts more pics in incredible shape

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
Nick fans really need to let it go, he’s not coming back

The UFC should just release Nick so ONE can pay him out the ass.

i'm a huge fan of nick, but that's not, "incredible shape" lol. he's wasting his prime. the guy has to either stop pretending that he's going to fight, or actually sign for a fight. i don't get what his angle is here, aside from keeping his name out there for other business ventures. who knows.
That is incredible shape for Nick he was a soft body in his prime he looks better than he has ever looked

Why is Nick Diaz being brought up in a UFC thread? He checked out a loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago. He isn't a fighter.

Jarl
He owns a damn BJJ school he is still training he is also boxing and doing traitholon training as well he is his brothers sparring partner he looks like he could make weight and fight tomorrow thats the best shape he has ever looked he was a soft body in his prime

3 months off the couch i could "look" the same.

When your famous and then not no more these things happen alot every once in a while

Whoa little chica......calm your tits. And yes I do live in the “burbs” you peasant. He’s still a cholo and you’re still a salty little bitch.
whats your definition of a cholo?

What makes him a cholo?
lemme guess, because he’s half mexican and has an attitude?

thats like saying any white guy with a bald head is a white supremacist lol

Did you feel the need to add "but my body looks better than his right now" ? which in all honesty, none of us believe. You silly goose

Oh the dude has a picture thread in the Mayberry.
The mods had to delete his first pics because he showed pubes.
Not even joking.

Imagine being a guy on a male dominated forum posting pics of your self shirtless to show your body..

I hope he's taking care of himself and that's for real. I hate to see fighters deal with out of the ring demons, addiction and the law and whatnot. Seems positive so right on.

He can beat the lw ww and mw chanp if he hs the right training camp.
War Diaz

Show me your body

Michael-B-Jordan-workout-sexiest-man-alive-2020.png

Back