Nick Diaz posts more pics in incredible shape

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
Nick “All he wants to do is party and smoke pot. He’s retired.” Diaz follows up the bike pic from other the day with a pic of him swimming. It looks like he’s in a really good place, pay him or release him so we can see him have a proper retirement fight.

it almost like in a paid speedo shoot he be in the the same good shaoe he in when he runs and bike trianthons which him and nate did all the time.

the ufc wants to pay him notice how they offered him jorge which nick turned down.

There must be a reason he’s putting out these pics. I just wish he would enlighten us with some honest info. If he’s going to fight great, let’s see what happens. If not that’s fine too but enough with the in-shape fight me pics.

All the times I've gotten disappointed in nick diaz's potential fights over the years has been nothing but disappointment. I was a huge fan back when he was active, but hated his career after the BJ Penn fight.

This Cholo needs to stick with smoking weed and doing TMZ interviews.
Anybody that thinks Diaz is a F’n cholo is an idiot and doesn’t know what they are talking about , never been around Mexican culture., and probably lives a sheltered life in the suburbs

I heard a rumor about when Nick is coming back and who possible opponent may be. I dont think I can post it though. If a Mod wants to message me in private ill see what the deal is. Phone calls have been made though by UFC

Anyone else have Paulina Porizkova in their algorithm?

Not sure how she got in mine but that chick has gone lost her middle age marbles I feel a little sad for her she seems so desperate

Nick sorta reminding me of her

I thought he was ready to come back it seemed last year

Nick “All he wants to do is party and smoke pot. He’s retired.” Diaz follows up the bike pic from other the day with a pic of him swimming. It looks like he’s in a really good place, pay him or release him so we can see him have a proper retirement fight.

If you look at his instagram, I think he's been in good physical shape the whole time...how mentally fit he is to fight I don't know tho.

Love Nick, but even if they booked a fight tomorrow, it'd probably be exactly a decade since his last MMA win. We're both August of '83 babies, and having worked in machining and ductile iron work on lathes for the last decade (in shape, but a beer drinker) -- 27 year old me would kill 37 year old me lol.

Being in shape has never been Nick Diaz's problem, winning a fight has been his problem! You say pay him or release him, but how much do you pay a retired fighter who hasn't won a fight since 2011? Nick thinks he's worth way more than he really is.
The UFC won't pay him because they have no idea what they'd be getting. He could come out looking glacially slow and unwell in the brain and take bad damage. Or he could just fuck around like the AS fight and laugh until he gets his paycheck. He should have to prove he is still competent, cares, and isn't just going out there for a paycheck without regard for the outcome.

I don't think Nick is ever out of shape but if he is actually taking another fight he will be serious about it , probably my fav fighter ever so I hope it goes well and I dont have to be Traumatized all over again like with Mirko

Back