Nick Diaz posts more pics in incredible shape

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
tenor.gif

I hope he is happy and stays retired. His last few UFC fights he seemed to be doing just to cash a check.

Nick “All he wants to do is party and smoke pot. He’s retired.” Diaz follows up the bike pic from the other day with a pic of him swimming. It looks like he’s in a really good place, pay him or release him so we can see him have a proper retirement fight.

Damn he does look good in this pic -- looking big too; I bet he's around 200 there.

Cholo - US
a teenage boy, especially in a Mexican-American community, who is a member of a street gang.

IDK but the Diaz bro's kinda fit into this - maybe not a teenage boy but throwing up signs acting like they are some sort of gang leaders..........CHOLO

3-6.jpg

He looks like a fit 40 year old.

But my body looks better than his right now.

He’s not fighting.

He gets ragdolled for 3 rounds against any top 10 welterweight.

And he can’t make LW anymroe
He hasn't fought at lightweight in like 15 years. I doubt he would now. Maybe you're thinking of Nate.

He owns a damn BJJ school he is still training he is also boxing and doing traitholon training as well he is his brothers sparring partner he looks like he could make weight and fight tomorrow thats the best shape he has ever looked he was a soft body in his prime

Okay, thanks, you have proven my point: he is an instructor and triathlete. He is no longer a fighter. Unless you are implying that any 37-year-old who is "in shape" can compete in the UFC regardless of time away from the sport?

Jarl

Okay, thanks, you have proven my point: he is an instructor and triathlete. He is no longer a fighter. Unless you are implying that any 37-year-old who is "in shape" can compete in the UFC regardless of time away from the sport?

Jarl
He is not away from the sport he is sparring and training with his brother its not like he is sitting on the couch. Also he is more than just in Shape he is a cardio machine

Put him in the ring with Paul so we can put some respek back on the sport of MMA.

Back