Nick Diaz or Nate Diaz - Who's the better fighter?

Who's the better fighter?

• Total voters
I think Nick but a case can be made for Nate as well.

Like I said, consistently. Nate has had

Conor
Michael Johnson
RDA
Gray Maynard
Josh Thomson
Benson Henderson
Jim Miller
Cowboy
Gomi
Rory
DHK

and that's only from 2011-2016. Nick was pissing and moaning for most of that time, sitting on the sidelines.
Ahhhhhhh NATE got tkod by THompson lost to Rory badly lost to RDA, Benson, NICK OMOPLATAD GOMI...is this an argument for Nick?

I can't tell them apart but I like them both.

I love their badassery and their not takeanyshitery.

I went with Nate because he's the more proven commodity. People picking Nick are doing so on pure speculation, considering he hasn't actually beaten many (if any) top fighters. His best wins are against guys a full division smaller than him (BJ and Gomi), and BJ was already washed up. Outside of that, Nick beat a ton of mid-level guys like Daley, Cyborg, and Noons.

Nate's wins over guys like Conor, Cowboy, and Manyard give him the edge. It's possible (probably probable) that Nick would have turned into the better fighter, but he pissed away his prime years.

Ahhhhhhh NATE got tkod by THompson lost to Rory badly lost to RDA, Benson, NICK OMOPLATAD GOMI...is this an argument for Nick?
I'm not talking about wins or losses just overall competition. Then Nick was fighting KJ Noons and Mike Aina (who?) soon after. Nate was fighting Kurt Pellegrino, Josh Neer, Joe Stevenson and Clay Guida not long after.

Between these two high profile brothers, who do you think is the better MMA fighter?

Nick-Diaz-and-Nate-Diaz-1200x900.jpg
Stood question

Both have the special skill that cannot be taught in a gym.

To never quit in a fight…….Probably learned in their youth

Think in the womb. They're far more durable than most fighters.

The durability in them genes are goat level in terms of taking damage and continuing.

If you made an army of that gene makeup…….

i mean nick hasnt won a fight since 2011, and he would probably have more losses than nate if he kept fighting instead of being a diva baby.

There is no need for a pole, unless you started watching MMA within the last 5 years..

I'm not talking about wins or losses just overall competition. Then Nick was fighting KJ Noons and Mike Aina (who?) soon after. Nate was fighting Kurt Pellegrino, Josh Neer, Joe Stevenson and Clay Guida not long after.
And I had Aina winning that fight!

Nick/Nate, Micheal Phelps, Kevin Durant are all elite athletes that openly smoke weed happy Friday all!

I would say Nick, because Nate has suckled his nuts for so long... But Nick was never a TUF champion.o_O

He beat a washed up Penn. Gomi was a great win. Lost to the other 3. Naming these 5 wasn't the best idea.

The comment I was replying to was re: level of competition

Who's the best fighter Nate fought, win or loss?

I got Conor, Henderson, RDA, Cerrone, Maynard...?

Nick isn't as slick of a boxer as Nate but he has the better chin and cardio. He also has a disgusting high punching volume. Personally I don't like them. They speak all this shit about loyalty but at some point they burned their long time boxing coach or Caesar Gracie over money. They make their money and they tell the coaches to fuck off with the compensation until they need them again for next fight.

Back