Nick Diaz on Shogun Rua being robbed at gun point

What the fuck are you talking about?

I live in an apartment complex, hundreds of people share a pool. Across the street their is a guy with a private pool he is doing better than 100% of the people living here.

Of course it means your better off financially. Living in a house by itself already means you're better off than a lot of people.

It's the same as owning a nice car, 9/10 times if you own a car and someone else doesn't you're better off than them.

With a pool it's probably not the same ratio, but houses are expensive already compared to all the apartments and such in that area. Add a pool which significantly increases the price of the house, it's pretty logical to connect the dots and say someone in Stockton living in a home, with a pool, and parents/grandparents that worked, you're already better off than most.

No it doesnt. Lot of houses are cheaper because of the pool. Costs too much to properly maintain a pool and most people would rather have backyards because of the cost to maintain.

Lots of houses also dont charge more for having a pool either. A pool adding value to a house is a myth.

(Though it'd probably add more value to those million+ dollar homes)

Hahaha yeah it's a little silly.

We can agree on my main point, Diaz acts a little too "badass" for being a guy who got coddled a lot as a child and grew up relatively well for the area he was living in.

Cheers! No harsh feelings of course.

It was a good waste of time, indeed. Diaz definitely is tough, but not in the way he wants us to believe. :icon_chee

This. I guarantee you Diaz was a fucking loser in Stockton. He didn't talk shit to anyone. He was probably bullied around which is why he turned to martial arts and has social anxiety, dropped out of highschool, etc.

The guys a pampered little fake thug who grew up with a pool in his backyard and his family coddled him when he dropped out in like 10th grade.

I know sure as hell if I dropped out I'd be out on my ass the next day.

I've visited Stockton and even the middle schools have metal detectors and security. Diaz never pulled his stupid gangster act with anyone because down there they would literally shoot you if he tried to pull that.

The funniest thing about Nick Diaz popularizing Wolf Tickets is he's the definition of a guy who constantly sells wolf tickets.

I mean just listen to all the stuff he said he was going to do to Condit/GSP and then he laid an egg.

hahahaha at this whole post

No it doesnt. Lot of houses are cheaper because of the pool. Costs too much to properly maintain a pool and most people would rather have backyards because of the cost to maintain.

Lots of houses also dont charge more for having a pool either. A pool adding value to a house is a myth.

(Though it'd probably add more value to those million+ dollar homes)

You sir are correct. Families do not want pools, expensive upkeep and the dangers that come with them. Yet, if you do own a house with a pool you better pay up upto $1000 a year on maintenance. I live in Miami, a few of my friends have pools and they are costly man. I spend $20 on my backyard a month, my best friend spends $210 on pool fees (chemicals, cleaning.) $320 if heated. I still say ganya has gotten to Nick's brain.

http://www.homeadvisor.com/cost/swimming-pools-hot-tubs-and-saunas/maintain-a-swimming-pool/

All I know is Chael Sonnen is the only real gangster in the ufc

Lol @ this fucking discussion about pools and rough lifes.

I don't give a flying fuck if Diaz grew up with daddy riding a Lamborghini and a giant pool in the reer yard of his home. Dude is a fighter. He acts tough, well, he definitely fight tough aswell. You can't deny that, the guy has some balls when it comes to fighting.

Dude, you should go on People.com if you want to talk about that kind of shit. Stop trying to be the paparazzi guy, bitch.

I think a few posters in this thread need to cool down in a pool and then come back and post

It's easy to talk s..t about others. Shogun has a family, responsibilities, and a future to think about. Nick Diaz isn't a ganster, he just plays one on TV.

I'm not positive but I think the "if it happened over here" and the "i'm not going to brazil too many fucked up stories" indicates that he'd probably act a different way over there. Even if he didn't say it.

no one actually knows what will happen till they hold a gun to their head and rob them. No one knows how they will react in certain situations, untill those situations happen.

He's meaning: Over here I'd tell them to shoot me, hoping they wouldn't.
Over there, different story it's crazy in Brazil.

Don't be scared homie!

pcc.png

brazil-kids1.jpg

What the fuck are you talking about?

I live in an apartment complex, hundreds of people share a pool. Across the street their is a guy with a private pool he is doing better than 100% of the people living here.

Of course it means your better off financially. Living in a house by itself already means you're better off than a lot of people.

It's the same as owning a nice car, 9/10 times if you own a car and someone else doesn't you're better off than them.

With a pool it's probably not the same ratio, but houses are expensive already compared to all the apartments and such in that area. Add a pool which significantly increases the price of the house, it's pretty logical to connect the dots and say someone in Stockton living in a home, with a pool, and parents/grandparents that worked, you're already better off than most.

You do realize us Mexicans and Chicanos have like 7 people per house to share the cost. Having a pool don't mean shit son. Get a grip.

These motherfuckers are talking about pools and rough lifes....What the hell am I reading...

Back