Nick Diaz on Shogun Rua being robbed at gun point

You're attacking Diaz for not being an ACTUAL "Gangster"?
Jeez.

Being a gangster shouldn't be glamorized and Diaz certainly shouldn't be chastised just for acting "Gangster" seeing as he does none of the shitty stuff most "Gangsters" do.

Did you watch the video? Or seen anything Diaz related?

Of course it's not good to be a gangster. But Diaz wants to be one and acts like he is 24/7 and in every interview he does.

I'm calling Diaz on his wolf tickets. And also I talked a lot about him just being coddled and not growing up that rough. I mean he had a fucking pool at his house.

Of course it's not good to be a gangster. But Diaz wants to be one and acts like he is 24/7 and in every interview he does.

I'm calling Diaz on his wolf tickets. And also I talked a lot about him just being coddled and not growing up that rough. I mean he had a fucking pool at his house.

What does having a pool have to do with it? Had an ex whose family in Bakersfield had a pool. They were beyond ghetto/thuggish.

Did you watch the video???
He admits that he doesn't even risk going to places like that because he knows how it is.

Diaz acts tough because he IS tough,you cant deny that.
Youre basically chastising him because he hasnt done anything ridiculously rough in his life (been shot etc,really gritty shit). When that should be applauded.

What does having a pool have to do with it? Had an ex whose family in Bakersfield had a pool. They were beyond ghetto/thuggish.

One instance does not a pattern make.

If you have a pool most likely you are financially doing much better than the average person in the area.

I mean it's just common sense. Also, Diaz's family was not thuggish in the slightest. Like Thomas and other MMA reporters interviewed their mom and such and said she's the nicest person you've ever met.

Diaz's grandpa worked as a coach for the highschool, in fact his family was the opposite of thugs. Which is good, Diaz is kinda like one of those white kids who grows up better than most and wants to go against the grain and be a gangster.

Is it just me, or does it seem very hard to find sober MMA fighters between fights? Seems all they do is stumble around from nightclub to nightclub in a drunken haze.

Diaz and it's not even close.

And I'm a Shogun fan.

...those are the kind of posts that make Sherdog Sherdog. So I had to be the guy.

One instance does not a pattern make.

If you have a pool most likely you are financially doing much better than the average person in the area.

I mean it's just common sense. Also, Diaz's family was not thuggish in the slightest. Like Thomas and other MMA reporters interviewed their mom and such and said she's the nicest person you've ever met.

Diaz's grandpa worked as a coach for the highschool, in fact his family was the opposite of thugs. Which is good, Diaz is kinda like one of those white kids who grows up better than most and wants to go against the grain and be a gangster.

Sorry but no. Plenty of people in low income neighborhoods have pools. Having a pool =/= being financially better off then others.

Did you watch the video???
He admits that he doesn't even risk going to places like that because he knows how it is.

Diaz acts tough because he IS tough,you cant deny that.
Youre basically chastising him because he hasnt done anything ridiculously rough in his life (been shot etc,really gritty shit). When that should be applauded.

Bro, he grew up with a pool for fucks sake. He ain't tough.

Sorry but no. Plenty of people in low income neighborhoods have pools. Having a pool =/= being financially better off then others.

What the fuck are you talking about?

I live in an apartment complex, hundreds of people share a pool. Across the street their is a guy with a private pool he is doing better than 100% of the people living here.

Of course it means your better off financially. Living in a house by itself already means you're better off than a lot of people.

It's the same as owning a nice car, 9/10 times if you own a car and someone else doesn't you're better off than them.

With a pool it's probably not the same ratio, but houses are expensive already compared to all the apartments and such in that area. Add a pool which significantly increases the price of the house, it's pretty logical to connect the dots and say someone in Stockton living in a home, with a pool, and parents/grandparents that worked, you're already better off than most.

you are such a toothpick

I assume this is a crack about me being poor or something judging from what you quoted.

Keep in mind I grew up in a house, I now live on my own with a roommate as I go through college which is why I now reside in an apartment complex.

Didn't grow up with a pool in my backyard though :D

What the fuck are you talking about?

I live in an apartment complex, hundreds of people share a pool. Across the street their is a guy with a private pool he is doing better than 100% of the people living here.

Of course it means your better off financially. Living in a house by itself already means you're better off than a lot of people.

It's the same as owning a nice car, 9/10 times if you own a car and someone else doesn't you're better off than them.

With a pool it's probably not the same ratio, but houses are expensive already compared to all the apartments and such in that area. Add a pool which significantly increases the price of the house, it's pretty logical to connect the dots and say someone in Stockton living in a home, with a pool, and parents/grandparents that worked, you're already better off than most.

Love this rant, lol. One instance does not a pattern make. Poor people in terrible environments can still live in a house with a pool. Just like plenty of rich people in great environments live with out one. A pool is not a sign of luxury or living an easy life. Your comment "I mean he had a fucking pool at his house" was dumb.

Love this rant, lol. One instance does not a pattern make. Poor people in terrible environments can still live in a house with a pool. Just like plenty of rich people in great environments live with out one. A pool is not a sign of luxury or living an easy life. Your comment "I mean he had a fucking pool at his house" was dumb.

Back