yanix

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
[YT]watch?v=bvQYcUPBfks[/YT]
would love to see him come to Brazil
Brazilian thugs don't fuck around

lol Nicks a happy drunk

I think Diaz will outgangster the Brazilian gangsters...well may be not. But, hey, whatever man, its all good

I like this level of drunk Diaz. The alcohol has taken away a bit of the social anxiety here and he's more free.

It's easy to talk s..t about others. Shogun has a family, responsibilities, and a future to think about. Nick Diaz isn't a ganster, he just plays one on TV.

It's easy to talk s..t about others. Shogun has a family, responsibilities, and a future to think about. Nick Diaz isn't a ganster, he just plays one on TV.

This. I guarantee you Diaz was a fucking loser in Stockton. He didn't talk shit to anyone. He was probably bullied around which is why he turned to martial arts and has social anxiety, dropped out of highschool, etc.

The guys a pampered little fake thug who grew up with a pool in his backyard and his family coddled him when he dropped out in like 10th grade.

I know sure as hell if I dropped out I'd be out on my ass the next day.

I've visited Stockton and even the middle schools have metal detectors and security. Diaz never pulled his stupid gangster act with anyone because down there they would literally shoot you if he tried to pull that.

The funniest thing about Nick Diaz popularizing Wolf Tickets is he's the definition of a guy who constantly sells wolf tickets.

I mean just listen to all the stuff he said he was going to do to Condit/GSP and then he laid an egg.

This. I guarantee you Diaz was a fucking loser in Stockton. He didn't talk shit to anyone. He was probably bullied around which is why he turned to martial arts and has social anxiety, dropped out of highschool, etc.

The guys a pampered little fake thug who grew up with a pool in his backyard and his family coddled him when he dropped out in like 10th grade.

I know sure as hell if I dropped out I'd be out on my ass the next day.

I've visited Stockton and even the middle schools have metal detectors and security. Diaz never pulled his stupid gangster act with anyone because down there they would literally shoot you if he tried to pull that.

You're attacking Diaz for not being an ACTUAL "Gangster"?
Jeez.

Being a gangster shouldn't be glamorized and Diaz certainly shouldn't be chastised just for acting "Gangster" seeing as he does none of the shitty stuff most "Gangsters" do.

Back