Nick Diaz on Shogun Rua being robbed at gun point

Love this rant, lol. One instance does not a pattern make. Poor people in terrible environments can still live in a house with a pool. Just like plenty of rich people in great environments live with out one. A pool is not a sign of luxury or living an easy life. Your comment "I mean he had a fucking pool at his house" was dumb.

Bro, add a pool to a house and you have a decent income of money. It's a GIVEN, and COMMEN SENSE. Diaz wasn't shit poor like people make him out to be. He had food on the table and shelter over his head. You know who had a trash life? Aldo. He may have lived in a terrible neighborhood but by no means was he "poor".

He looks much more relaxed knowing he doesn't have to show up for any press conferences and face the champion

I can't believe you are still arguing this point over and over with paragraphs. Nowhere in what you posted have I seen anything to suggest that having a pool in a bad neighborhood invalidates you from having a rough life. Yes more people with money have pools, congrats. Doesn't mean the second you live in a house with a pool, life is good.

Lol if you don't think having more money than the average person makes your life better you are a class-A retard.

You're arguing the exception, clearly the norm is people with pools are much richer and live more luxurious lives than people without pools.

Of course there are exceptions to the rule but that's just what they are exceptions, assuming Diaz is the exception is your problem. You have no evidence to support that. In fact quite the opposite as his family supported him when he dropped out and payed for his martial arts, he never had a real job.

Bro, add a pool to a house and you have a decent income of money. It's a GIVEN, and COMMON SENSE. Diaz wasn't shit poor like people make him out to be. He had food on the table and shelter over his head. You know who had a trash life? Aldo. He may have lived in a terrible neighborhood but by no means was he "poor".

Lots of people with rough lives have food on the table and shelter over their head. There's more to it then the house you live in. How you are treated both inside and outside you house is more important then what you have in your house. You can give someone everything they need to live a good life, but outside forces can contribute to you having a rough life.

[YT]watch?v=bvQYcUPBfks[/YT]
would love to see him come to Brazil
Brazilian thugs don't fuck around

They dont, I have seem quite a lot of disturbing videos of some brazilian street violence. They can go to extremes...

Lol if you don't think having more money than the average person makes your life better you are a class-A retard.

You're arguing the exception, clearly the norm is people with pools are much richer and live more luxurious lives than people without pools.

Of course there are exceptions to the rule but that's just what they are exceptions, assuming Diaz is the exception is your problem. You have no evidence to support that. In fact quite the opposite as his family supported him when he dropped out and payed for his martial arts, he never had a real job.

Saying his family coddled him and supported = he didn't have a rough life. That is something I agree with. I've literally only took exception with you saying something silly like "For fucks sakes he had a pool!". Like that somehow invalidates anything else that has happened in his life that can consider it rough.

Lots of people with rough lives have food on the table and shelter over their head. There's more to it then the house you live in. How you are treated both inside and outside you house is more important then what you have in your house. You can give someone everything they need to live a good life, but outside forces can contribute to you having a rough life.

Well diaz's parents were great people. Everyone has admitted that. His Grandpa even helped support him and tried to encourage him to go to track and compete in sports.

When he dropped out of highschool they kept supporting him, didn't make him get a job, and payed for his jiu jitsu and such.

If he was bullied goo gah.

A pool was just a portion of my argument, Diaz was extremely coddled as a child and as an adult. It's part of why he's so socially inept and awkward now.

Can i live in your town?

sure all you got to do is move. Plenty of poor neighborhoods in Orange/Fullerton. The houses/neighborhoods use to be real nice and people had pools built into them. Flash forward 50 years and most of those houses/neighborhoods are now considered low income areas but the pools are still there.

Well diaz's parents were great people. Everyone has admitted that. His Grandpa even helped support him and tried to encourage him to go to track and compete in sports.

When he dropped out of highschool they kept supporting him, didn't make him get a job, and payed for his jiu jitsu and such.

If he was bullied goo gah.

A pool was just a portion of my argument, Diaz was extremely coddled as a child and as an adult. It's part of why he's so socially inept and awkward now.

Yeah the pool was the only portion of you argument I laughed at. So bringing up the other stuff means fuck all. It was a silly comment you made at the end of your argument. My whole point from the get go.

sure all you got to do is move. Plenty of poor neighborhoods in Orange/Fullerton. The houses/neighborhoods use to be real nice and people had pools built into them. Flash forward 50 years and most of those houses/neighborhoods are now considered low income areas but the pools are still there.

Just did a quick search of the Fullerton area.

There are some kinda cheap houses (250,00-350,000) that have community pools.

But the cheapest house with a private pool is like 400,00-500,000 dollars lol.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/0_fr/Po...nhome,mobile,land_type/pmf,pf_pt/priced_sort/

Not sure if that link will work but just go to zillow type in Fullerton and search for houses with pools.

Just did a quick search of the Fullerton area.

There are some kinda cheap houses (250,00-350,000) that have community pools.

But the cheapest house with a private pool is like 400,00-500,000 dollars lol.

http://www.zillow.com/homes/0_fr/Po...nhome,mobile,land_type/pmf,pf_pt/priced_sort/

Not sure if that link will work but just go to zillow type in Fullerton and search for houses with pools.

I don't think you understand OC but that is a cheap house for around here. Not to mention not everyone owns a house, plenty of people rent houses too. Not to mention not one of those houses in your link was actually listed in Fullerton.

I don't think you understand OC but that is a cheap house for around here. Not to mention not everyone owns a house, plenty of people rent houses too. Not to mention not one of those houses in your link was actually listed in Fullerton.

Lol if that's a cheap house than no one living there is anywhere close to poor.

You acted like the neighborhoods went to shit. What horrible examples you brought up.

Lol if that's a cheap house than no one living there is anywhere close to poor.

You acted like the neighborhoods went to shit. What horrible examples you brought up.

that "cheap" house was no where near the neighborhoods I'm talking about. You linked houses being sold in Yorba Linda for christ sakes. That's one of the richest cities in the country.

that "cheap" house was no where near the neighborhoods I'm talking about. You linked houses being sold in Yorba Linda for christ sakes. That's one of the richest cities in the country.

Then go ahead and find me a house in Fullerton with a private pool that's cheap.

I'll wait. You're the one claiming something find me some evidence.

Then go ahead and find me a house in Fullerton with a private pool that's cheap.

I'll wait. You're the one claiming something find me some evidence.

I'm the one who claimed your statement "he had a pool for fucks sake" was silly. Now we are arguing about neighborhoods, wtf.

I'm the one who claimed your statement "he had a pool for fucks sake" was silly. Now we are arguing about neighborhoods, wtf.

Hahaha yeah it's a little silly.

We can agree on my main point, Diaz acts a little too "badass" for being a guy who got coddled a lot as a child and grew up relatively well for the area he was living in.

Cheers! No harsh feelings of course.

Pretty fucking lucid.

Back