Nick Diaz looks pretty awful these days..

Probably a junkie
Doubt it. You can't finish triathlons as a junkie. He doesn't have to work a 9 to 5. He's a millionaire. He's just chilling. And he's still relatively young. He probably doesn't put a whole lot into being anything other than active and awake.

Nick has been in the club EVERY SINGLE DAY for at least the past 3 years. If you follow him on Instagram Stories he is out every single night it is insane. His face looks super old but he still has a 6 pack - I dunno how he does it!

Paul Daley keen to save Nick Diaz from ‘self-ruin’ with rematch

Years ago, under the Strikeforce banner, Paul Daley and Nick Diaz engaged in one of the greatest one-round fights in MMA history. The two welterweight stars swapped heavy artillery from the opening bell, badly rocking one another until finally, Diaz landed with enough impact to force a permanent end to the mayhem.

. . .

Nick Diaz, on the other hand, has left the fighting world behind — perhaps forever — and is currently content to “party” instead.

“Look bro, we’re getting drunk right now,” Diaz said in a video posted to his Instagram story. “F*** all this – I don’t want to hurt nobody.

“I just want to party,” he continued after guzzling back a swig of Jose Cuervo tequila.

While Paul Daley assures he has lots of respect for Nick Diaz, he’s seen what the former Strikeforce champ is up to these days, and said he’d love to help him regain his focus — and avoid “self-ruin” — be engaging him in a rematch.

“I would love to be the fight that pulls Nick back away from self-ruin,” Paul Daley said in an interview with MMA Fighting’s Danny Segura. “He seems to be having a good time partying. He’s a cool guy. I’ve seen him since the fight, and I like Nick. I think it’s a fight that, even though I lost the fight, it’s a fight that people have always wanted to see again. It was just crazy. It was just a crazy ass fight — round even. It was a great fight and I think it would do well as a pay-per-view or crossover fight.”

While Paul Daley would love to fight Nick Diaz again, it doesn’t sound like he expects the former Strikeforce welterweight champion to return to the cage any time soon.

“I think he’s just enjoying life,” Daley said. “It doesn’t look like he’s training, but everyone goes a bit too much by Instagram. Who knows when those pictures were taken. I think he’s enjoying life. If those pictures are up to date, he doesn’t look like he’s training.”

And as for Paul Daley partying with Nick Diaz and his brother Nate — perhaps reminiscing over past battles across a table of Jose Cuervo bottles and empty shot glasses? Unlikely.

“I think I’ve probably seen Nate last,” he said. “I saw Nate in San Jose and we had a little talk about where the afterparty was at, but I stayed away from that. Those Diaz boys are a little bit too wild for me [laughs]. I went the other way.”

-BJPenn.com

When Paul Daley gives people advice on self-control, you know you’ve hit rock bottom.

and
LOL? WHAT!? you're an idiot.
i smoke weed every day, i'm 41, I don't have a grey hair on my head, most people think I look 28-33, and I certainly dont act 50, or 40, or even 30.. You're an idiot boi
just read again your lines.... :) "boi"

Nah, he actually looks amazing for a guy that has fought his whole life. He's got more money then you, got more bitches, has more fun, no one controls him, can do the Alcatraz swim, probably has a resting heart rate of 30 bpm, gets high, eats clean, on and on it goes.

Stop projecting, brah. We get it, you're jelly.

Not an expert, but i would say alcohol in general is more worse than weed, but not saying weed is harmless. I have met lot of schizophrenia patient who had their first psychosis triggered by marijuana.

Its silly when these potheads say that weed is harmless for you.

Alcohol in normal dosage doesn't do anything bad to the body except cause a pleasant sedation (the "buzz").
The body just processes the alcohol through the liver, and no real damage happens unless too much is taken daily.
THC on the other hand actually damages the brain over time.

Alcohol is something you can take daily in moderation without health problems. In fact it has many positive effects: Calming effect which improves mood & sleep, and improved blood circulation among other effects.

Marijuana/THC I would only advise to someone in serious pain that doesn't want to take morphine. Or recreational people who just want an experience once in a while. But on a daily/regular basis? No. It will turn anyone into an unproductive zombie.

This is a commonly repeated myth and it's nonsense.
Alcohol doesn't have the damaging effect of THC on the brain.
Besides, unless you are Irish or Russian and drink potatoe liquor as if it were water, alcohol is actually even good for you.

For thousands of years in Europe, people drink moderate amount of wine, beer, and even hard liquor on a daily basis and people like that can live up until 100+ years old.

The problem are the mouth breathers who drink piss poor liquor like its water and drop dead like in Russia or other poor country.

The American alcohol culture I've witnessed is also completely retarded. People either drink cheap quality shit to get drunk or generally don't watch their intake, then complain that "alcohol is poison" (usually its the alcoholics turned Christian AA group members that talk like that).

I agree, it's not the alcohol it's the binge drinking and party lifestyle in general.

Sorry but no way is alcohol worse, unless you're pulling a Leaving Las Vegas. Some of the sharpest minds in history have been every day drinkers. Booze stimulates creativity and good conversation. Weed on the other hand just kills the brain. I've seen that glassy-eyed old man look in the eyes of so many weed smokers. The only winos who look like that are the ones on the brink of death.

Alcohol is definitely worse.

That's what weed does to you. Everyone I've ever known who smokes weed regularly looks, sounds and acts 15+ years older than they are. Stuff is a poison.

I 100% disagree. I think the alcohol is the problem and would agree that every heavy drinker I know looks awful. Weed smokers, not so much.

That's what weed does to you. Everyone I've ever known who smokes weed regularly looks, sounds and acts 15+ years older than they are. Stuff is a poison.

Clearly you don't know anyone who smokes Weed.

Have you ever seen somebody who is dying? They can start to look younger in a weird way and have this weird glow. That’s what Nick looks like to me.

I’m 47 I eat edibles... my pic is in my AV

granted I’m not an everyday user, but the idea that weed is what’s made nick drop off is laughable. Try again.

Alcohol in normal dosage doesn't do anything bad to the body except cause a pleasant sedation (the "buzz").
The body just processes the alcohol through the liver, and no real damage happens unless too much is taken daily.
THC on the other hand actually damages the brain over time.

Alcohol is something you can take daily in moderation without health problems. In fact it has many positive effects: Calming effect which improves mood & sleep, and improved blood circulation among other effects.

Marijuana/THC I would only advise to someone in serious pain that doesn't want to take morphine. Or recreational people who just want an experience once in a while. But on a daily/regular basis? No. It will turn anyone into an unproductive zombie.
You sound like an anti weed advocate from the 1960's.

That cracked me up... Did your mommy tell you that? You sound like a fucking retard. And no I do not even smoke weed.

Sorry but no way is alcohol worse, unless you're pulling a Leaving Las Vegas. Some of the sharpest minds in history have been every day drinkers. Booze stimulates creativity and good conversation. Weed on the other hand just kills the brain. I've seen that glassy-eyed old man look in the eyes of so many weed smokers. The only winos who look like that are the ones on the brink of death.

Wow you just keep em coming don't you? Again, you are either a child or completely uneducated if you don't know that alcohol breaks the body down incredibly fast while weed does not.
Grow up.

Back