Nick Diaz looks pretty awful these days..

Its the booze, gives you a puffy face. Weed is a diuretic .

I honestly never thought Nick would start to drink.

That's what weed does to you. Everyone I've ever known who smokes weed regularly looks, sounds and acts 15+ years older than they are. Stuff is a poison.

No dude it's crack they've been smoking. It's okay, its tough to tell when you live under a bridge honing your troll skills day in day out.

I'm not seeing it. He looks fine.

Men's heads get bigger as we grow older; for some more so than others. For guys that already had big heads this can have a jarring effect on appearance. Besides that, he just looks like a man who has got his face punched in for over a decade as an occupation, and took more punches than most thanks to his remarkable resilience. The sun is in his face, so he's having to squint a lot, too.

Overall, looks pretty good to me. He was never going to be a handsome man as he aged. Not his strength, and he never pretended it was.

That's what weed does to you. Everyone I've ever known who smokes weed regularly looks, sounds and acts 15+ years older than they are. Stuff is a poison.
Your thinking of alcohol, pot makes you younger.

lmao, like I said, every fucking time they blame the booze for what weed does to people.

Dude please, im no hardcore marijuana guy but thats the truth. He's been on a downward spiral every since he started to drink regardless of what he looks like. He's getting older too so obviously he's not going to look the same forever anyways.

Explain how I'm 50 weigh the same as I did when graduating high school & college, have all my hair, labs that are great, retired at 40 & have been smoking pot for 30 years.

Elie Seckbach is such a lickarse lmao, he tells every fighter he talks to they're p4p #1.

Nick been partying solid since the BJ fight...

He doesn't look great...

Crazy how he went from clean living and triathlons to non stop pool parties and vegas

For years the guy has recieved thousands of strikes to the face, has multiple scars from cuts all over his face, parties way too much for too long and probably has a shitty sleeping pattern, and probably don't train/eat/recover like he used to when he was an active athlete, no wonder he looks older after all these years lol. And yeah smoking weed/anything is bad for health and can make you look like shit over the years. Durr

Keep telling yourself that lmao. Meanwhile every pothead looks and sounds like a fucking mess. I've seen intelligent, eloquent, good looking men and women turn into zombies in a few years from that stuff.
That's because the people you seem to associate with are natural born losers anyway.

Which translates to you know one person who smokes weed and is just lazy and a bum.

Most other people are normal and you wouldn't bat an eyelid. Stupid statement.

I'm not going to sit here and say smoking weed is great for you but let's not be rediculous. Alcohol is way worse and I'm pretty sure he's consuming quite a bit of that. I'm not going to get into a weed debate on sherdog but clearly you have not done much research on it.

This is a commonly repeated myth and it's nonsense.
Alcohol doesn't have the damaging effect of THC on the brain.
Besides, unless you are Irish or Russian and drink potatoe liquor as if it were water, alcohol is actually even good for you.

For thousands of years in Europe, people drink moderate amount of wine, beer, and even hard liquor on a daily basis and people like that can live up until 100+ years old.

The problem are the mouth breathers who drink piss poor liquor like its water and drop dead like in Russia or other poor country.

The American alcohol culture I've witnessed is also completely retarded. People either drink cheap quality shit to get drunk or generally don't watch their intake, then complain that "alcohol is poison" (usually its the alcoholics turned Christian AA group members that talk like that).

Not an expert, but i would say alcohol in general is more worse than weed, but not saying weed is harmless. I have met lot of schizophrenia patient who had their first psychosis triggered by marijuana.

Its silly when these potheads say that weed is harmless for you.

I don't know anything about his personal life except he likes to party, used to fight, does what he wants and participates in triathlons. Could it possibly be he just trains mostly cardio without any weight training? Could be but I have no clue same as everyone else here. So all the drug posts this and that is speculation just as my post.

Back