Nick Diaz looks pretty awful these days..

At least Nick Diaz looks better than this lad here :

HhI46j.jpg
I'd still pick Nate, fresh off an organic vodka bender, to beat Conor.

Sherdog has really turned into a shitstable with all these trolls.
Weed is worse than alcohol bait here we go again it's 2009 have a seat enjoy the ride.

Drugs and booze will do that to you. But Nick does seem like a troubled soul. I don't believe he'd look much better even if he was clean.

Keep telling yourself that lmao. Meanwhile every pothead looks and sounds like a fucking mess. I've seen intelligent, eloquent, good looking men and women turn into zombies in a few years from that stuff.
Don't feed the troll. Nobody is this dumb & misinformed in this day & age.

Sorry but no way is alcohol worse, unless you're pulling a Leaving Las Vegas. Some of the sharpest minds in history have been every day drinkers. Booze stimulates creativity and good conversation. Weed on the other hand just kills the brain. I've seen that glassy-eyed old man look in the eyes of so many weed smokers. The only winos who look like that are the ones on the brink of death.
So instead of doing some proper research into the topic you just go by what you've seen and probably what your parents have told you. I started smoking at 13 and none of your symptoms relate to me, I see a shrink every week and he hasn't even told me to smoke less..

This thing all things devours:
Birds, beasts, trees, flowers;
Gnaws iron, bites steel;
Grinds hard stones to meal;
Slays king, ruins town,
And beats high mountain down.

[Time]

As far Nick, he looks about the same as always- just a little older. He expressed himself clearly and didn't go into a mumbling rant or anything like we're used to.

He's drinking too much and hasn't been training much at all. Looks like shit.

That's what weed does to you. Everyone I've ever known who smokes weed regularly looks, sounds and acts 15+ years older than they are. Stuff is a poison.
Stupid comment. That's not every person and thats not weed that makes you look like that.

LOL? WHAT!? you're an idiot.
i smoke weed every day, i'm 41, I don't have a grey hair on my head, most people think I look 28-33, and I certainly dont act 50, or 40, or even 30.. You're an idiot boi
Neither does Nick but he still doesn't look good.

You probably dress like a teenager, so people treat you that way. If you dressed like an adult, people wouldn't call you young

LOL? WHAT!? you're an idiot.
i smoke weed every day, i'm 41, I don't have a grey hair on my head, most people think I look 28-33, and I certainly dont act 50, or 40, or even 30.. You're an idiot boi
Yes he is I agree

He's a vegan, they all end up looking like that. Crack heads look at vegans as junkies and they're right.

TS is mad that he was wrong about Nate vs Pettis. lol Hang in there.

Keep telling yourself that lmao. Meanwhile every pothead looks and sounds like a fucking mess. I've seen intelligent, eloquent, good looking men and women turn into zombies in a few years from that stuff.
To be objective, most of the people who look like shit from weed were barely keeping it together sober. Healthy, productive, well adjusted people don't become zombies from puffing some herb. They have self-awareness, self-control, and their priorities straight. GTFO here with that Reefer madness bullshit.

Back