Nick Diaz looks pretty awful these days..

What the next big money fight for big Diaz?

Nick been partying solid since the BJ fight...

He doesn't look great...

I know many people who smoke weed regularly at 35~ and they don't look like this. There is a lot more going on here

Yeah, sure, because Nick was a Costa back in the days :rolleyes:

That's what weed does to you. Everyone I've ever known who smokes weed regularly looks, sounds and acts 15+ years older than they are. Stuff is a poison.
LOL? WHAT!? you're an idiot.
i smoke weed every day, i'm 41, I don't have a grey hair on my head, most people think I look 28-33, and I certainly dont act 50, or 40, or even 30.. You're an idiot boi

What sucks is, weed is horrible for you. Shocker anything that fucks you up is. Especially in the amounts the Diaz brothers take it.

I think Nate gets it.

no proof to what you're saying whatsoever

That's what weed does to you. Everyone I've ever known who smokes weed regularly looks, sounds and acts 15+ years older than they are. Stuff is a poison.

What sucks is, weed is horrible for you. Shocker anything that fucks you up is. Especially in the amounts the Diaz brothers take it.

I think Nate gets it.

I'm not going to sit here and say smoking weed is great for you but let's not be rediculous. Alcohol is way worse and I'm pretty sure he's consuming quite a bit of that. I'm not going to get into a weed debate on sherdog but clearly you have not done much research on it.

Paul Daley keen to save Nick Diaz from ‘self-ruin’ with rematch

Years ago, under the Strikeforce banner, Paul Daley and Nick Diaz engaged in one of the greatest one-round fights in MMA history. The two welterweight stars swapped heavy artillery from the opening bell, badly rocking one another until finally, Diaz landed with enough impact to force a permanent end to the mayhem.

. . .

Nick Diaz, on the other hand, has left the fighting world behind — perhaps forever — and is currently content to “party” instead.

“Look bro, we’re getting drunk right now,” Diaz said in a video posted to his Instagram story. “F*** all this – I don’t want to hurt nobody.

“I just want to party,” he continued after guzzling back a swig of Jose Cuervo tequila.

While Paul Daley assures he has lots of respect for Nick Diaz, he’s seen what the former Strikeforce champ is up to these days, and said he’d love to help him regain his focus — and avoid “self-ruin” — be engaging him in a rematch.

“I would love to be the fight that pulls Nick back away from self-ruin,” Paul Daley said in an interview with MMA Fighting’s Danny Segura. “He seems to be having a good time partying. He’s a cool guy. I’ve seen him since the fight, and I like Nick. I think it’s a fight that, even though I lost the fight, it’s a fight that people have always wanted to see again. It was just crazy. It was just a crazy ass fight — round even. It was a great fight and I think it would do well as a pay-per-view or crossover fight.”

While Paul Daley would love to fight Nick Diaz again, it doesn’t sound like he expects the former Strikeforce welterweight champion to return to the cage any time soon.

“I think he’s just enjoying life,” Daley said. “It doesn’t look like he’s training, but everyone goes a bit too much by Instagram. Who knows when those pictures were taken. I think he’s enjoying life. If those pictures are up to date, he doesn’t look like he’s training.”

And as for Paul Daley partying with Nick Diaz and his brother Nate — perhaps reminiscing over past battles across a table of Jose Cuervo bottles and empty shot glasses? Unlikely.

“I think I’ve probably seen Nate last,” he said. “I saw Nate in San Jose and we had a little talk about where the afterparty was at, but I stayed away from that. Those Diaz boys are a little bit too wild for me [laughs]. I went the other way.”

-BJPenn.com

LOL? WHAT!? you're an idiot.
i smoke weed every day, i'm 41, I don't have a grey hair on my head, most people think I look 28-33, and I certainly dont act 50, or 40, or even 30.. You're an idiot boi
Have your cataracts improved?

At least Nick Diaz looks better than this lad here :

HhI46j.jpg

This is the stupidest shit I've heard. It's the constant partying and alcohol. Nothing to do with weed.

Nate shouts Nick out every chance he gets. Nate just wins the biggest fight of his life, and Nick can’t even post something on Instagram for the kid lol

Maybe there’s some beef there or resentment on Nicks side.

But yeah, Nick looks like dogshit these days.

I know many people who smoke weed regularly at 35~ and they don't look like this. There is a lot more going on here

yes, exactly. lol @ weed turning you into some crazy junkie. if you can't smoke weed responsibly, you probably can't indulge in anything else mind-altering in a responsible way.

He didn't start hyperaging until he added in the booze. Thanks, Ronda.

Back