Nick Diaz has 1 win in the UFC against a FW 5 years ago...

I enjoy watching Nick fight, but trying to argue that he even remotely deserves high profile fights with his record over the past few years is quite comical. The fact that the UFC basically lets him do just that is even more disturbing. Tough to always take the UFC seriously when it sets precedents such as that.

No, he's a LHW.

Screen-shot-2014-07-05-at-8.02.16-PM-600x350.png

The Machida fight was at HW

I didn't care too much about Woodley calling out Diaz since the UFC hasn't cared about earning a title shot in a while like when they made Sonnen vs Jones and Bisping vs Hendo recently but this stat is pretty embarrassing.

BJ-Penn-Nick-Diaz-UFC-137.png
x5tuo5.png

That quote from him is just ridiculous. From claiming he's on top and giving guys shots. No he is not on top of anything other than a pile of bud at this moment. He hasn't done anything to earn anything other than a comeback fight against a top 15 ww. And then to his absurd claims about his GSP fight. Man people say tito makes a ton of excuses but Nick is right up there too. They drugged him really? Who drugged him? The man? Haha. GSP missed weight? When has GSP ever missed weight. Where does this sense of entitlement come from with him. He beat up scrubs and I'll dudes in strike force and a fw. Came back to the ufc and beat bj penn, who is now fighting at fw and was over the hill at the time of that fight to begin with.

I wouldn't care THAT much if I thought Diaz was going to be in an exciting fight, but when's the last time that even happened? Not against GSP, Condit, Silva, Penn. I honestly can't remember.

Against better fighters he can't implement his game so it's dull. That said I could see a fight against Woolley being a barn burner. IMO he is more exciting against aggressive strikers / wrestlers, just not counter punchers or wrestlers with great him jitsu.

you didnt find diaz beating BJ's ass exciting? and at the very least nick clowning anderson was entertaining

You're smoking that la la too early in the morning.

151 sig strikes by Carlos to Diaz' 105. Carlos.
159 total strikes by Carlos to Diaz's 117. Carlos.

Keep those nut hug theories back in 2012, son.

Yet Diaz won..

{<escalated}{<diaz}

Last edited:
Yet Diaz won..

{<escalated}{<diaz}

Oh I see you're going with the "I have no logic so I'll just keep repeatin the sam thing and throw in a gif".

We get it, it's a sore subject. I'd be salty too if my boy didn't have a win in 5 years.

Back