Nick Diaz has 1 win in the UFC against a FW 5 years ago...

Well, at the time, b.j was a lightweight but Nick saying "he's at the top" is kind of silly.Is he a "needle mover" yes but still, he needs to layoff the hydro..

No, he's a LHW.

Screen-shot-2014-07-05-at-8.02.16-PM-600x350.png

That lost to a MW in Diaz?

But he won the Condit fight you goof. :D

And his last fight is a NC going up a weight class and going vs the GOAT of that division. (other champs didn't dare to do it)

Context and all that is nice to have.

He LOST against Condit, and going up in weight to fight the GOAT of a division who hasn't had a single win in the last 3 years (4 losses, 1 NC)...isn't so great. Esp. not great at all when you realize the NC against Nick would have been Silva's only win in 5 fights.

Context is nice to have.

Let's wait for an announcement before we start losing our minds.

He LOST against Condit, and going up in weight to fight the GOAT of a division who hasn't had a single win in the last 3 years (4 losses, 1 NC)...isn't so great. Esp. not great at all when you realize the NC against Nick would have been Silva's only win in 5 fights.

Context is nice to have.

Oh you are one of those..

Even Condit knows he lost that fight and deep down he regrets it.

I do agree Nick needs a win before going for tittles, he really needs a fight/win to shake the rust and get the moral/mojo back.

It's hilarious how some people can spin things into an argument that suits their side of things. Some people on Shedog claim BJ Penn is P4P one of the best fighters ever. They say he fought at LHW b/c he wasn't scared of anyone and that a win against him is a HUGE feather in your cap.
Then this guy comes along and claims he's some random FW to try to discredit Diaz. I for one don't care as much and Wins and Loses. I find Nick exciting both inside and outside the cage. I'd rather watch him fight than half these other WWs.

Yea this kind of spin is common on sherdog. Discrediting a fighter's wins even when you know they were great wins.

Diaz always so salty and full of excuses.

Can never take ownership for being a b+ player.

Nick is WW

Nate is LW

BJ is LW (well by modern standards 145 lbs to be more precise)

Nah. BJ fought Machida at LHW.
Diaz fought someone at LW.
When you're doing the standard "2 weight division" comparison, you need to take the lowest weight of the person's whose nuts you're hugging and compare it to the heaviest weight of the person who is a thug/gangster/<racial slur>/literallyhitler.

They offered him Gunnar which would have been a fun fight but Nick Divaz turned it down.
Would have been an excellent fight. Bias aside I think Gunnar takes a 3 round fight.

Typical of Nick though. If he loses to Gunnar he is irrelevant.

If he continues to fight fighters at the top end (anderson and GSP) he can hide behind the fact that he wasn't finished but they were really good.

Oh you are one of those..

Even Condit knows he lost that fight and deep down he regrets it.

I do agree Nick needs a win before going for tittles, he really needs a fight/win to shake the rust and get the moral/mojo back.

"One of those" that actually watched the fight? Yes, Sir! Yes, Sir! 5 Rounds Full!

Even Nick knows he can't handle the top dogs, and deep down he regrets not being able to win the UFC belt and that's why he "retired".

And I think Nick needs to earn the shot by winning at least 2-3 fights against top 10 opponents.

A "FW" who has held both LW and WW belts, but I guess you're only being selective with your facts to aid in the pain of that corncob shoved up your ass, eh, TS?

Nick is WW

Nate is LW

BJ is LW (well by modern standards 145 lbs to be more precise)

I was just going off what these people were (BJ is FW/BJ is LHW/Nick is WW/Nick is MW).

Nick fought Gomi in Pride at LW...so that makes him a "LW".

Nah. BJ fought Machida at LHW.
Diaz fought someone at LW.
When you're doing the standard "2 weight division" comparison, you need to take the lowest weight of the person's whose nuts you're hugging and compare it to the heaviest weight of the person who is a thug/gangster/<racial slur>/literallyhitler.

Let's notjust cheery pick non optimal weight.. pick what he chose to compete at most of his career / the best place body stats for them.

Nick ain't making LW this days ain't he ? same for BJ and LHW .. you get the point.

Chill down, he's not interested in fighting Woodley.
Tyrong needs to win some more fights.

"One of those" that actually watched the fight? Yes, Sir! Yes, Sir! 5 Rounds Full!

Even Nick knows he can't handle the top dogs, and deep down he regrets not being able to win the UFC belt and that's why he "retired".

And I think Nick needs to earn the shot by winning at least 2-3 fights against top 10 opponents.

Haters gonna hate. :D

Diaz 1,2,5 !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back