Nick Diaz gives a surprisingly eloquent and concise opinion on Till's loss to Woodley.

Diaz brothers non-stop whining every chance they get...

Shut the fuck up and fight already...

We can't even understand what the fuck they're blabbing on and on about most of the time... SMDH
big talk for a keyboard warrior

broo stfu

big talk for a keyboard warrior

broo stfu
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

nah just cute when i hear fat kids talk shit on trained fighters

Oh shut the fuck up...

Your mom is fat, not me you little Sensitive Sally...

I'm a fan of the Diaz bros (have been for mad long) but they just whine and complain about EVERYTHING now a days...

It gets old fast... they need to shut up and fight already!

I'm sorry you admire them so much it makes you emotional when someone on the internet criticizes their career choices.

Do yourself a favor... make a fist... punch your vagina... go deep and find your balls and pull them back out.

You sound like a female groupie!

Him and his brother are wasting what time they have left to fight when they could be making millions fighting three times a year.

We can't even understand what the fuck they're blabbing on and on about most of the time... SMDH
Hating hard lol why u mad??

Oh shut the fuck up...

Your mom is fat, not me you little Sensitive Sally...

I'm a fan of the Diaz bros (have been for mad long) but they just whine and complain about EVERYTHING now a days...

It gets old fast... they need to shut up and fight already!

I'm sorry you admire them so much it makes you emotional when someone on the internet criticizes their career choices.

Do yourself a favor... make a fist... punch your vagina... go deep and find your balls and pull them back out.

You sound like a female groupie!
cool story brah

bottom line is ppl who make those comments are always lil bitches

I don't see how fight fans can actually 'hate' the Diaz brothers. Are their personalities grating and over the top? 100%. However, if you're an MMA fan, whether you're rooting for or against them, you should always be happy to watch them fight.

During a time where "fighters" are willing to stall and lay and pray their way to wins (understandably so, considering they could be released at the drop of a hat), we should all embrace any opportunity to watch Nick and/or Nate throw down. They truly don't give a fuck and that is a fantastic thing.

Why you guys gotta chime in EVERY SINGLE TIME there's a Diaz thread????

WE GET IT! YOU DON'T LIKE THE DIAZ BROS. STFU ABOUT IT ALREADY FFS

Why you guys gotta chime in EVERY SINGLE TIME there's a Diaz thread????

Why are you getting triggered by the opinion of a stranger?

That shit is weak, don't be so weak minded.

WE GET IT! YOU DON'T LIKE THE DIAZ BROS. STFU ABOUT IT ALREADY FFS

How the fuck do you know I don't like the Diaz brothers? LOL

I've been a fan of theirs since I can remember... I'm allowed to criticize people I enjoy watching fight.

That's the point of my comment, stop whining and complaining and just fight already!

Seriously can't believe you weirdos are getting so worked up over my comments... lol

Bunch of soft ass motherfuckers... Go do something that makes you happy.

Why are you getting triggered by the opinion of a stranger?

That shit is weak, don't be so weak minded.

How the fuck do you know I don't like the Diaz brothers? LOL

I've been a fan of theirs since I can remember... I'm allowed to criticize people I enjoy watching fight.

That's the point of my comment, stop whining and complaining and just fight already!

Seriously can't believe you weirdos are getting so worked up over my comments... lol

Bunch of soft ass motherfuckers... Go do something that makes you happy.

You're overcompensating kid. I wrote 2 sentences. calm yourself down.

honestly with the way him and nate casually train I bet he still has a better gas tank and coordination than most of the roster

The fact that Diaz fans still believe this after numerous average performances is great news for the Ufc

Heck, I just think Till was a lil stunned cause of Tyrones' speed ... Now I dont remember who exactly (Maybe Joe Rogan) but someone said Till did not face someone with the speed of Woodley and that was evident.
Nick looks like hes coming down with the munchies lol

Back