Nick Diaz gives a surprisingly eloquent and concise opinion on Till's loss to Woodley.

I hear that he's going to replace Cruz and Cormier as the secondary color commentator for broadcasts after the big move to ESPN comes.

That was a closely kept secret.

You heard it here first, Sherdog.

Nick would actually be one of woodleys toughest matchups. He’s got cardio for days, is active on the ground, and does his best work when he has opponents against the fence

Didn't he say he was going to return? Yet his instagram is just alcohol +weed + partying. No training what so ever. Nick will never return he's full of shit saying he will.

I wonder if Nick will ever fight again. I'd kind of like to see him fight a kickboxing fight.

honestly with the way him and nate casually train I bet he still has a better gas tank and coordination than most of the roster

He's got like EPO level cardio. Great chin & great cardio.

Hate that the Diaz brothers take ages to fight

He's got like EPO level cardio. Great chin & great cardio.

He used to. He's 35, and has been partying pretty hard during his "hiatus." Don't forget that the dude had multiple DUIs within a calendar year.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-32504-1355768879-1.gif

Diaz brothers non-stop whining every chance they get...

Shut the fuck up and fight already...

We can't even understand what the fuck they're blabbing on and on about most of the time... SMDH
Diaz1.jpg

Nick needs to get on the Fuck Trump bandwagon. It would suit him good.

You know the guys in bad shape when you try your best to understand him

Diaz brothers get less coherent and eloquent with age.

Back