Nick Diaz gives a surprisingly eloquent and concise opinion on Till's loss to Woodley.

He's intoxicated ... Again

Diaz brothers non-stop whining every chance they get...

Shut the fuck up and fight already...

We can't even understand what the fuck they're blabbing on and on about most of the time... SMDH

I like Nick.

Sherdog intervention time.

Diaz brothers non-stop whining every chance they get...

Shut the fuck up and fight already...

We can't even understand what the fuck they're blabbing on and on about most of the time... SMDH
This.

Step up and fight Woodley next then Nick, you'll get the same thing Till got.

Nick telling it like it is. Get him detoxed and ready to go. Lawyer-Diaz 2 incoming.

Translation: I missed the whole fight, y'know what i'm saying. I never had an easy fight my whole life, fight that kid *face palm* I wouldn't take one. I would take.. it's like, stop making bullshit fights with this guy.

Nick legitimately would be a tougher match up for tyron

tyron doesn't have the gas tank for a five round lay and pray with how active Diaz's guard is

Nick legitimately would be a tougher match up for tyron

tyron doesn't have the gas tank for a five round lay and pray with how active Diaz's guard is
Nick has almost 5 years of ring rust and alcoholism under his belt. Doubt he would do much at this point.

Nick has almost 5 years of ring rust and alcoholism under his belt. Doubt he would do much at this point.

honestly with the way him and nate casually train I bet he still has a better gas tank and coordination than most of the roster

Complains about the fights being made but doesn't want to fight?

<{walkerwhut}>

Nick gave up weed and turned to alcohol. He's done.

Nick with incredible insight paving the way for his inevitable anaylst job.

I hear that he's going to replace Cruz and Cormier as the secondary color commentator for broadcasts after the big move to ESPN comes.

The poster boy for legalization. SMDH.

Back