Nick Diaz gives a surprisingly eloquent and concise opinion on Till's loss to Woodley.

Oh shut the fuck up...

Your mom is fat, not me you little Sensitive Sally...

I'm a fan of the Diaz bros (have been for mad long) but they just whine and complain about EVERYTHING now a days...

It gets old fast... they need to shut up and fight already!

I'm sorry you admire them so much it makes you emotional when someone on the internet criticizes their career choices.

Do yourself a favor... make a fist... punch your vagina... go deep and find your balls and pull them back out.

You sound like a female groupie!
NOW? i love the diaz bros, but theyve whined like pussies about everything from day one.

Nick legitimately would be a tougher match up for tyron

tyron doesn't have the gas tank for a five round lay and pray with how active Diaz's guard is
Woodley would drop him harder then Paul did. I know guys who would train with nick and nate. Nate would party but get up early and train before gym hours mainly, nick rarely trained apparently.

You can see that part yourself by watching his insta stories and other social media. Weekday 2am drunk clubbing, back to back days, everyweek lol. His face is fucking perma bloated from how much he drinks

I love the Diaz Bros (when they BRING IT inside the cage) but they're two of the biggest wastes of talent in the history of MMA. If their passion for competing was as strong as their passion for talking shit they'd be among the all time greats. They're like the real life version of Sherdoggers, albeit with legit skills and a world of wasted potential.

Nick Diaz vs Till would be a sick fight tbh.

You're overcompensating kid. I wrote 2 sentences. calm yourself down.

First of all, I'm not a kid... I'm a grown ass man

Second... you say "I wrote 2 sentences. calm yourself down"

When in actuality...

Why you guys gotta chime in EVERY SINGLE TIME there's a Diaz thread????

WE GET IT! YOU DON'T LIKE THE DIAZ BROS. STFU ABOUT IT ALREADY FFS

... you wrote 2 sentences in CAPS talking about "EVERY SINGLE TIME" & "STFU ABOUT IT ALREADY FFS" when I just made one simple comment... LMAO

You sure I'm "overcompensating" or were you "OVERREACTING"?

Take a look at your own behavior before you start dishing out advice... "kid".

Twitter won't work for me and I'm not good with instagram either. "Via his instagram story" How do you check stories on instagram?
Anyway, I loved his previous twitter about the salmon sisters!:D Well, when someone gave us the context that is.:oops:

Nick has almost 5 years of ring rust and alcoholism under his belt. Doubt he would do much at this point.
Definitely. Even with Tyron's injuries and inactivity he's still been more active and thus would be way sharper.

But I really think Nick at his best could beat Tyron. Nick loves to fight guys against the cage and while he's not the best cage cutter Tyron purposefully backs up to the cage. And on the ground Nick is no slouch.

Nick Diaz is an alcoholic? What did I miss?

Diaz brothers non-stop whining every chance they get...

Shut the fuck up and fight already...

We can't even understand what the fuck they're blabbing on and on about most of the time... SMDH
The thing that sucks is both of them have squandered tremendous potential. They could both have been champs by now, but just like in the cage (I.e. Leg kick defense and wrestling), they never learn, and would just opt to say wrestlers and leg kicks are stupid rather than adapt to the rules.

i like nick as a fighter, but the longer time goes, the less i see him as a fighter, and the more i see him as an annoying fan. he needs to fight again, or he's just another sherdogger.

Back