Nicco: "She (Shevchenko) is scared to fight me, she doesn't want to fight me"

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
So I guess Valentina was so scared to fight her that she willed Nicco's failed weight cut into existence.
LMAO - Crazy!

tenor.gif

Bullet has fought both Holly and Nunes (twice).. I fucking doubt she is scare of a fat hoe that can't even make weight in 9 months. Go back to prelims.

Am I being sexist or does WMMA produce the most delusional ex champs we've ever seen?

I drafted out a thread asking why do female MMA fighters react so badly to losses or other adversity (I actually got the idea from Ariel Helwani who listed about half a dozen big names) but realised that it would generate a shitstorm and didn't post it.

Hilarious.

From claiming she should keep her belt after botching her weight cut, to suggesting that she makes a coward of Shevchenko.

Nicco is embracing the troll persona hard.

She said Valentina kept saying she doubts that she (Nicco) will make it to the fight because she(VS) was afraid to fight someone like her (Nicco).

by nicco pulling out, it confirms what VS said...

by nicco pulling out, it confirms what VS said...

I doubt she's as confident as she is trying to seem. However, I think she had to pullout because she absolutely fucked up her cut. Likely because she wanted to have a weight advantage going into the fight.

Montano has just realised that Valentina thinks she is a fuck up and won't book a fight with her ever again.

This new "Valentina is scared to fight me" narrative is how she thinks she can force a title shot in the future.

<36>

I doubt she's as confident as she is trying to seem. However, I think she had to pullout because she absolutely fucked up her cut. Likely because she wanted to have a weight advantage going into the fight.

she made weight 3x during that tuff show...but with all this time, she failed?

I liked her because she seemed cool on the show (even though I generally fast forwarded to the fights I did watch a little),she seemed really tough and you gotta love the underdog story,but she's making it really really hard to like her.Like Rousey (except not nearly as unlikeable yet) I tried so hard to like her.

I drafted out a thread asking why do female MMA fighters react so badly to losses or other adversity (I actually got the idea from Ariel Helwani who listed about half a dozen big names) but realised that it would generate a shitstorm and didn't post it.
I wonder if it is because they are treated differently in training camps. Are they more coddled?

wtf?
UFC DID make the fight, Nicco did not, got stripped and Val will fight for the title.
I dont think you know what smart means..
There was very little promo behind , Nicco If she apply more pressure will succeed and getting the fight

Nicco If she apply more pressure will succeed and getting the fight

"Apply more pressure" = come with another Instagram 5-page rant?

I doubt anyone is really interested to watch her fight.
I be her next fight is in the Fight Night prelims. Probably against someone like Carmouche, who will swallow her and her TUF legacy

It would be interesting to see if the UFC is going to feed her killer to punish her or feed her a can for potential rematch with Shevchenko.

Back