Nicco: "She (Shevchenko) is scared to fight me, she doesn't want to fight me"

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
It would be interesting to see if the UFC is going to feed her killer to punish her or feed her a can for potential rematch with Shevchenko.
Oh come on i think we all know!!

this is Dana we're talking about!
-- Look what happened to Hendricks when he kept missing weight....got fed Paolo Costa.
IMO It's a v tough opponent (maybe at 135lbs...) or it's simply cut immediately, if we're being realistic (not saying either option is *right*, just saying what i think is likely to happen).

What is your av

tenor.gif

I wonder how my wife would evaluate herself on this chart. Should I ask her? How do you think that would go over?

How iron tight is your prenup?

If it's not Fort Knox level, don't even think about it, bury it and never speak of it again.

How iron tight is your prenup?

If it's not Fort Knox level, don't even think about it, bury it and never speak of it again.
No pre-nup. Til death do us part.

Probably shouldn't poke the sleeping bear on her period...

Even with her broken English, Valentina ethered Nicco with her response

No pre-nup. Til death do us part.

Probably shouldn't poke the sleeping bear on her period...

Probably? Take it from someone who's divorced and lost custody

Don't you ever fucking dare

EVER

Really?? Delusion isn't nice... especially long term in a career that will most likely be remembered by the majority of the MMA community as some kind of farce.

Niccolo proves huffing isn't just for middle school kids anymore.

Nicco is going off on the show how Shevchenko predicts that Nicco is going to pull out, because Shevchenko is scared to fight her. She says that UFC is unfair and she should not have been stripped.

My god, this woman is delusional.

Meanwhile....

Valentina's reaction to Nicco pulling out

"My first thought is to find any replacement for the fight to happen"

On whether UFC pays her or not

"I am not worried about the pay, I am more interested in fighting ASAP"

On fighting Joanna for the title

"Why not, we have history in Muay Thai, but I want anyone who is professional (unlike Nicco) and would not pull out in last minute"

Her reply to Nicco's delusional comments after laughing hard.

"Now she can invent anything she wants, but her action shows things differently. She had to be able to weigh cut not coming in the fight weight 20 pounds over. She is unprofessional and complains about everything that it is anyone else fault."

"If she cannot endure the pressure, then she should quit the sport and step aside for fighters who actually want to fight. She had to face a good fighter, before she can face me again."

Valentina sounds very rational here, and not just in juxtaposition to Nicco’s ramblings.

Nicco trying to set up nexties as she knows Val will be wearing da strap.

Probably? Take it from someone who's divorced and lost custody

Don't you ever fucking dare

EVER
I feel your pain brother.

Marriage can cost you a lot of money at the start.
And a lot of money at the end.

(And the bit in the middle can be expensive too.)

Nicco is a joke and an embarrassment to everything and everyone she claims to represent.

tumblr_nl1y7wBPxO1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Bullet has fought both Holly and Nunes (twice).. I fucking doubt she is scare of a fat hoe that can't even make weight in 9 months. Go back to prelims.
"Apply more pressure" = come with another Instagram 5-page rant?

I doubt anyone is really interested to watch her fight.
I be her next fight is in the Fight Night prelims. Probably against someone like Carmouche, who will swallow her and her TUF legacy

Both are right, she’s prelims... on Invicta!

Not making weight is as good as a loss.

Weren't able to fight the fight you signed a contract for? Your fault . That's an L

Rightfully stripped

One of these two women has withdrawn from the fight multiple times

The other has not

Who's "scared" here, exactly?

At least she didn't claim that Valentina would rather eat a fat guy's ass than fight her.

There was very little promo behind , Nicco If she apply more pressure will succeed and getting the fight

You make no sense I hope you understand that.

Nicco was the champion, she had the fight she had the belt.
Losing the belt and not getting to fight for is not a good thing.
The only pressure Nicco created was on her self.
The only PR she has created was as being a duck and not a very good fighter.

NOW defending the belt and beating the No1 ranked fighter in the division THAT would have made some good PR for Nicco.

Not worth dignifying Wowwwwwwwwww.

Last edited:
I actually defended her during the weight miss but her statements regarding everything has been fucking ludicrous. Just shut up and get your issues in order

Back