Nicco: "She (Shevchenko) is scared to fight me, she doesn't want to fight me"

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
So I guess Valentina was so scared to fight her that she willed Nicco's failed weight cut into existence.

Delusional. Living in a alternative reality based on denial. Strange relationship to ex soviets... Montaño is clearly Presidential material.

CGgJXzS.jpg
Fml hahaha lmao
I once dated Red Head named Tiffany lol so I concur

NIcco is a gift that keeps on giving.
More people need to relalise the potential in Valentina-Nicco drama, this can be start of new Ronda Rousey-Miesha Tate, new McGregor-Aldo, new Brock Lesnar-Frank Mir, new Jon Jones-Daniel Cormier.

I've been saying for years that Mark Hunt is afraid to fight me. Why else would he have avoided signing a contract to make it happen???

She’s actually smart , create enough drama where ufc is going to be forced to make this fight. There is no story lines in that divisions

Nicco has just re-defined the phrase "Utterly Delusional".

When you're in a hole.....Stop Digging.

More people need to relalise the potential in Valentina-Nicco drama, this can be start of new Ronda Rousey-Miesha Tate, new McGregor-Aldo, new Brock Lesnar-Frank Mir, new Jon Jones-Daniel Cormier.

This. Thinking of this kept me up for 45 minutes last night. I think if Nicco gets at least one win she'll get a title fight next because of the drama.

I watched the whole interview and what Nicco says is rather fair about being striped and being angry about it, but her conclusion about Shev being scared is just silly. She's a bigger underdog than Matt Serra in my opinion as freaking champion. Shev might aswell be the uncrowned champion in the division until another fighter can prove otherwise.

I think it's more like Ronda-Bethe than any of those feuds.

There are some people who are off and Nicco a little off to say the least

Since Valentina has been calling Nicco scared and a duck for the last 9 months I guess she finally decided to repay the compliment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back