Nicco: "She (Shevchenko) is scared to fight me, she doesn't want to fight me"

• Thread starter Deleted member 363827
  • Start date
Nicco is going off on the show how Shevchenko predicts that Nicco is going to pull out, because Shevchenko is scared to fight her. She says that UFC is unfair and she should not have been stripped.

My god, this woman is delusional.

Meanwhile....

Valentina's reaction to Nicco pulling out

"My first thought is to find any replacement for the fight to happen"

On whether UFC pays her or not

"I am not worried about the pay, I am more interested in fighting ASAP"

On fighting Joanna for the title

"Why not, we have history in Muay Thai, but I want anyone who is professional (unlike Nicco) and would not pull out in last minute"

Her reply to Nicco's delusional comments after laughing hard.

"Now she can invent anything she wants, but her action shows things differently. She had to be able to weigh cut not coming in the fight weight 20 pounds over. She is unprofessional and complains about everything that it is anyone else fault."

"If she cannot endure the pressure, then she should quit the sport and step aside for fighters who actually want to fight. She had to face a good fighter, before she can face me again."

That video is over 2 hours long. Can you at least timestamp it or tell us at what time it starts?

I love her now. This is too good. She's straight up Seth Rollins when he was at his best heel self.

She actually choked on her own words when she said Valentina is scared... Lol

Timestamped. La-La land became reality.

Valentina v JJ contender is one of best wmma fights to make in terms of talent. Will love watching Rose get smashed by Andrande as well.

She’s actually smart , create enough drama where ufc is going to be forced to make this fight. There is no story lines in that divisions

wtf?
UFC DID make the fight, Nicco did not, got stripped and Val will fight for the title.
I dont think you know what smart means..

Nicco pulls out of the fight, yet valentina is scared? how does that make any sense?
She said Valentina kept saying she doubts that she (Nicco) will make it to the fight because she(VS) was afraid to fight someone like her (Nicco).

CGgJXzS.jpg

Trannies are on the wrong side.

And Nicco isn't a 0/10 in looks. She is delusional, no argument there.

Other than that, amazing chart!

I wonder how my wife would evaluate herself on this chart. Should I ask her? How do you think that would go over?

Nicco believes Valentina is afraid of her? Valentina is a 'cyber-bully' who doesn't 'want to face me in the Octagon'.

This gets worse by the hour.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

That video is over 2 hours long. Can you at least timestamp it or tell us at what time it starts?

it starts roughly after the 1hr02m mark.

Am I being sexist or does WMMA produce the most delusional ex champs we've ever seen?

She actually choked on her own words when she said Valentina is scared... Lol

Timestamped. La-La land became reality.

Thanks, time-stamped video is now on the first post.

Back