Nicco Montaño vs Valentina Shevchenko

Its a good fighter (in regards to WMMA anyway) vs. Some random 4-2 can.

Of course the odds would be lopsided.

Said can beat two former Invicta champs, one who was the champion at a heavier weight. She has multiple fights that do not show on her professional record. Then, of course, she won the tournament for the belt.

So no, not random. But do not allow facts to get in the way of your posting.

legit....those odds are to generous to Montano.

Said can beat two former Invicta champs, one who was the champion at a heavier weight. She has multiple fights that do not show on her professional record. Then, of course, she won the tournament for the belt.

So no, not random. But do not allow facts to get in the way of your posting.

I checked and those two former champs are 2-6 in the UFC combined...ultra impressive.

Yes, at 4-2 she is some random can and she will be battered and destroyed by Shevchenko. I'm up for a sig bet if you want to keep white knighting.

I’ve proved you wrong already.... oh wait, it’s Labor Day isn’t it? School must be off for you.

PwJOZrO.gif

I checked and those two former champs are 2-6 in the UFC combined...ultra impressive.

Yes, at 4-2 she is some random can and she will be battered and destroyed by Shevchenko. I'm up for a sig bet if you want to keep white knighting.

Because, of course, the only place they fought was the UFC. They spent most of their careers fighting elsewhere because there was no where for them to fight, and one of them was fighting a weight class heavy. But nice way to cherry pick or otherwise ignore data that does not suit your narrative.

And, of course, white knighting claim because I pointed out facts that you ignored. Jesus christ you are a total shit poster and will go on ignore with the other trolls and children.

Because, of course, the only place they fought was the UFC. They spent most of their careers fighting elsewhere because there was no where for them to fight, and one of them was fighting a weight class heavy. But nice way to cherry pick or otherwise ignore data that does not suit your narrative.

And, of course, white knighting claim because I pointed out facts that you ignored. Jesus christ you are a total shit poster and will go on ignore with the other trolls and children.

Of course their recent fights and higher level of competition on average are better representation of their ability at that point.

After the tournament the went to the UFC and did very poorly even in the shallow division they fight in. Both are also only 10-4, its not like they had super long, storied careers beforehand.

Fact: The two wins you brought up making the 4-2 fighter legit were against fighters who could not make it in the UFC. Whether that is because they werent ever good or are shot now is irrelevant. Its like saying beating current BJ or Rashad means anything. In 2018 it doesn't mean anymore than beating some bottom of the barrel guy, or girl in this case.

She is 4-2 in professional competition and won against some other can with a terrible record to win the belt. She's soon to be 4-3.

Hmmm decorated kickboxer or soccer mom that won the tuf season no one watched.
<TheWire1>

Kenny Florian just picked Valentina to win

betting the house on Nicco, free money bitches!

Back