Nicco Montaño vs Valentina Shevchenko

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Is this really Apollo Creed vs Ivan Drago or like Rose against Joanna... can Nicco win this fight?

It seems like a foregone conclusion that Valentina is the new FW champion, but time and time again we have all seen the expected become the unexpected.

I didnt watch TUF, but I heard Nicco went from the last pick on the TUF show to beating all the top contenders on the show even Roxanne who was the #1 pick (I dont feel is that great)

Im considering putting $150 on Nicco Montano just for the hell of it.

It's MMA and anything can happen despite what the Valentina weirdos say

*inb4 the same 6 people post the same thing in the same order like in every single other Valentina thread*

Poor Nicco, she will receive a serious beating like she never felt before, total mismatch.

Valentina fanboys are the most obnoxious fanboys in the entire MMA landscape, Most annoying too.

The thing is... WMMA at it's lowest weightclass basically does not have flash/lucky/one punch KO's.
So a skill difference is WAY more important than for example with male HW's.

With that in mind Valentina should be one of the biggest favorites ever. Like seriously ever.

But yes, anything can happen, so if you can miss the 150 why not.

But also mandatory: post betting slip or stfu.

<Fedor23><Goldie11><NewGina>

I think this fight will be more competitive that most people think.

I expect Shevchenko to win but I believe Montano is a worthy opponent.

Is this really Apollo Creed vs Ivan Drago or like Rose against Joanna... can Nicco win this fight?

It seems like a foregone conclusion that Valentina is the new FW champion, but time and time again we have all seen the expected become the unexpected.

I didnt watch TUF, but I heard Nicco went from the last pick on the TUF show to beating all the top contenders on the show even Roxanne who was the #1 pick (I dont feel is that great)

Im considering putting $150 on Nicco Montano just for the hell of it.

This is how I can tell you are a long time fan.

I still remember Shertards saying Holly Holm had no chance whatsoever against Ronda.

She’ll win, Valentina is so overrated it almost hurts, she is 0-2 in title shots, fights once at 125 against someone who injured there leg early and still couldn’t finish until the second round.

Nicco by decision.

Montano is a full blooded Navajo warrior- it doesnt get any more American than that. She is fighting a Soviet who is bigger, stronger and more experienced than her. If you don't root for Montano, you are an UNAMERICAN traitor.

Seems like Valentina attracted insane amount of haters. Which is weird, considering we here like to brag how we don't give a crap about WMMA. Oh, well./

I don't expect total domination by Valentina. Nicco is type of fighter who puts up good fight with anyone.

Montano is a full blooded Navajo warrior- it doesnt get any more American than that. She is fighting a Soviet who is bigger, stronger and more experienced than her. If you don't root for Montano, you are an UNAMERICAN traitor.

Except that Valentina is white and Nicco is not.

For Muricans whiteness trumps patriotism.

5b685e54dda4c8c94a8b45d0.jpg

I always make fun of people who say a fighter has no chance but this is as close as it gets to me. It has more to do with me thinking that nicco isn’t good than it is this schlvenko is unbeatable.

Ok brotha, I really don't care about wmma but I will root for the pretty blonde over the navajo warrior. I think Valentina is more marketable btw Montano she's kind of just there, but the UFC probably wants another girl to have the belt.

Valentina will probably win but it will be a boring and close decision. Definitely not a blowout. I also expect Nicco to be very patient and not rush into anything, when you do that Valentina stares at you.

This fight will be boring and might actually have some close rounds as well because nobody threw any punches. Who knows, maybe Nicco wins a BS decision because literally nothing happened in the fight (like Till vs Wonderboy)

Back