NHL final four - Who's going to win the cup?

Who takes it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Coyotes going bankrupt? I wonder where they will relocate this poverty franchise. I don't think I've ever seen such a pathetic team in my life.

Its because the operating agreement isn't being extended after this season by the arena so they've gotta find a new home but i think that was more the Coyotes trying to play up a little, supposedly the bill's been paid now

@TeTe
ItsHappening.Gif

With Alex Ovechkin overtaking the league lead in points, this is the first time a player not named McDavid or Draisaitl has been the sole leader in points since November 7th 2019. (Min 10GP)

@TeTe
ItsHappening.Gif

With Alex Ovechkin overtaking the league lead in points, this is the first time a player not named McDavid or Draisaitl has been the sole leader in points since November 7th 2019. (Min 10GP)
The oilers offense has been shit lately lol

just hoping players stop dragging their feet and get boosters to stop spread of covid

just hoping players stop dragging their feet and get boosters to stop spread of covid
People will always test positive regardless. Even if everyone has received 25 boosters.

It's so absurd that they continue postponing games with one player unvaccinated. If they're going to insist on testing players every year, they will be postponing games every single year.

Yzerman has a point https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/nh...e-testing-asymptomatic-players-034443268.html

Then there's Stamkos

“It’s happening all over, you look at all the leagues,” Lightning forward Steven Stamkos told reporters on Wednesday. “For whatever reason, right now, I don’t know if it’s the variant or what, but the good thing is no one is getting sick. So things are working in that regard. Maybe it’s time to finesse some things, make sure we can keep chugging along. It’s been a long road of how this COVID has played out.”

Last edited:
People will always test positive regardless. Even if everyone has received 25 boosters.

It's so absurd that they continue postponing games with one player unvaccinated. If they're going to insist on testing players every year, they will be postponing games every single year.

Yzerman has a point https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/nh...e-testing-asymptomatic-players-034443268.html

Then there's Stamkos

“It’s happening all over, you look at all the leagues,” Lightning forward Steven Stamkos told reporters on Wednesday. “For whatever reason, right now, I don’t know if it’s the variant or what, but the good thing is no one is getting sick. So things are working in that regard. Maybe it’s time to finesse some things, make sure we can keep chugging along. It’s been a long road of how this COVID has played out.”

Darn, is yzerman alt-right?

Not sure but the NFL just announced they're going to stop testing vaccinated, asymptomatic players yesterday. NHL should follow suit.

Right, kidding aside great ideA, saw hockey guy said same thing.

That said nhl needs to go into kanada, so curious how that would work

Not looking good the NHL'ers at the Olympics, is it?

Not looking good the NHL'ers at the Olympics, is it?
Looks unlikely, apparently NHLPA had a meeting and after it was over Teräväinen said to finnish media that players are not going.

Too many games cancelled that have to be made up. A lot of the players really don't seem like they want to go either on the change they get stuck for 5 weeks

Olympic hockey has lost almost all interest for me when they went with pros instead of amateurs

Olympic hockey has lost almost all interest for me when they went with pros instead of amateurs

Except the Russians weren't really amateurs either...

Personally, I just want to watch the best players play. Either Olympics, Worlds, World Cup whatever. Odds on, the higher quality of player that plays, the better the quality of play. In saying that, I do enjoy watching the odd sh1tshow too

It is the opposite for me. There are enough other tournaments with amateurs or semi-pro players. But for the Olympics I want to see the best of the best.
Yeah, I agree. It lets you see familiar faces in a new dynamic, I am really not interested in seeing guys I don't know, that's why I watch the WJC. It'll still be cool to see who wins Gold, but I won't remember it as much as I would have otherwise.

Canada looking good. Power's poise reminds me of Chabot when he played for Canada.

These Americans are looking pretty solid though

Red Wings players have 3 goals so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back