NHL final four - Who's going to win the cup?

Who takes it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sens/avs game was awesome. crazy that senators have looked so bad but then beat the canes and avs back to back

Bruce Boudreau is the new Canucks coach and Stan Smyl is the interim GM for now

He was cleared of that.

Honestly the sharks were losing anyways and he was easily their best player last year so the accusation just seems like a dumb bitch ex wife accusation to be vindictive. Nobody would bet on the sharks winning or give good odds they would win, so why would he need to tank? He had his best career year on a year the dumb broad claims he was trying to lose lol
Did she say he was betting on Sharks losing or winning? He could have made bets on something like shots on goal by himself or whatever.

Minnesota Wild on top of the central division

I can’t wait to see their end of regular season collapse, limp into playoffs, and get swept as per usual

Did she say he was betting on Sharks losing or winning? He could have made bets on something like shots on goal by himself or whatever.
She never specified. She just seemed to tweet it in a fit of pique

Holy fuck Trouba is on the warpath. Probably ended Jujhars career last night and laid out MacKinnon tonight.

Holy fuck Trouba is on the warpath. Probably ended Jujhars career last night and laid out MacKinnon tonight.

I remember when Trouba obliterated Mathew's shoulder a couple years back, what a menace. Keep your head up when he's on the ice that's for sure. Jujhar should hang em up seen him get ktfo'd like three times in the last year.

Coyotes going bankrupt? I wonder where they will relocate this poverty franchise. I don't think I've ever seen such a pathetic team in my life.

Flower with win 500 in a shut out. Fastest to win 500 too. On the road in Montreal, and they gave him a standing ovation with a curtin call. Hespect.

Broadstreet Bully checking in.

Not the Flyers is one answer.

Back to my cave I go.

Flower with win 500 in a shut out. Fastest to win 500 too. On the road in Montreal, and they gave him a standing ovation with a curtin call. Hespect.

Likely will never beat brodeur but he will pass roy if he plays 3 more seasons i think. Underrated goalie imo, i always see ppl shit on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back