NHL final four - Who's going to win the cup?

Who takes it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Canada vs Austria game is just sad.

We're two years into this pandemic, how the fuck did the IIHF expect to pull this off while putting the teams up in a public hotel? Not only do these kids not get to play now the ones that have tested positive are stuck in fucking Edmonton or Red Deer for a week or more.

We're two years into this pandemic, how the fuck did the IIHF expect to pull this off while putting the teams up in a public hotel? Not only do these kids not get to play now the ones that have tested positive are stuck in fucking Edmonton or Red Deer for a week or more.
Apparently the hotel teams were in had a wedding reception with 100 guests and no masks required.

I mean yeah

Apparently the hotel teams were in had a wedding reception with 100 guests and no masks required.

I mean yeah
I should have added Hockey Canada were the ones in charge of the accommodations. So they're also useless. I'm sure they'll come out and blame the Omicron variant and say everything would have went fine if it weren't for that.

This frigid winter classic game is great. -8 degrees. -23 windchill. Ice is actually good, no sloppy mess and puck getting stuck and players skating slow

I thought it was a mistake not having it in a bubble. Not just a mask thing, it appears people were allowed to roam around and everyting

What a filthy goal by Makar to end it tonight. Dach is still trying to figure out what happened.
I love how he plays with seemingly no fear to make rushes and jump into the play. Kid is going to be a star for a long time.

Looks like Evander Kane is done in SJ, and probably the NHL for good.
Lol. Tested positive, was symptomatic, ignored it and flew to another country and did not quarantine. Despite that being a felony.

He's endangering the leagues, his teammates, and another country

Yeah he's done

Lol. Tested positive, was symptomatic, ignored it and flew to another country and did not quarantine. Despite that being a felony.

He's endangering the leagues, his teammates, and another country

Yeah he's done
Give him and Antonio Brown a talk show imo.

Screenshot_20220109-105956_Facebook-min.thumb.jpg.03913a75b454270ab51770fa49de336a.jpg

Looks like Evander Kane is done in SJ, and probably the NHL for good.
I think he'll play in the league again. A contending team that needs a bit more firepower will take a chance on him.

Apparently Edmonton has called his agent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back