NHL final four - Who's going to win the cup?

Who takes it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rawex good call on Dvorak,i am a bit salty about losing KK holy fuck did they do him dirty.

Maybe he was bad for the locker room which seemed to be just cleaned up recently lol

@Rawex good call on Dvorak,i am a bit salty about losing KK holy fuck did they do him dirty.

Maybe he was bad for the locker room which seemed to be just cleaned up recently lol
Or maybe the bad for lockerroom stuff starts with higher ups. I mean Danault who was born in Montreal left the team after they went to cup finals and at first chance he had.

I mean Danault who was born in Montreal left the team after they went to cup finals and at first chance he had.

Bad example,pretty sure Danault has his own head stuck up his ass and had a problem with everyone but himself when HE cant score goals lol

Great C but cant score for shiiite.

Bad example,pretty sure Danault has his own head stuck up his ass and had a problem with everyone but himself when HE cant score goals lol

Great C but cant score for shiiite.
Then put a goal scoring winger on his line? He was a great 2 way center for Habs i thought.

Then put a goal scoring winger on his line? He was a great 2 way center for Habs i thought.

Like somone who scores 30 goals/200+ shots in practically every season that he played Danaults wing?

Do i have to say his name? Hahahaha

Like somone who scores 30 goals/200+ shots in practically every season that he played Danaults wing?

Do i have to say his name? Hahahaha
Danault might be a cunt but still having him, Dvorak and Suzuki would be nice center depth.

Danault might be a cunt but still having him, Dvorak and Suzuki would be nice center depth.

Fuck yeah man,like i said he is a GREAT shutdown C i know what we are losing.

How you feel about Habs chances next season?

Maybe they come in at #7-#8 seed but wont make it as far as last seasons playoffs,i think we came out the off season just slightly a better scoring team.

Maybe not as good defensively but that has always been our main style of play with Price around.

How did they do him dirty? The man has $6.1m reasons to feel better about himself. Depending on who you ask, he's being paid $2m-$4m more that he should be getting. I'm not feeling bad for him at all. More power to him. I bet you when his agent called him he ran over and signed before they had a chance to change their mind

Eichel is on IR and no longer Buffalo Captain

Who didn't see that coming.... Massive catch 22 and they're not going to get anything that might be considered value for him. Sabres will hold out for a boatload of assets but let's be honest here:

• Injured. Won't be ready for the start of the season.
  • If you trade for him you have to ok the surgery that'll probably means he misses the whole season
  • Post surgery who knows if he'll come back the same player, if at all
  • $10m a year till 2026
Who's going to be that desperate to get into that position and has the disposable assets to take that sort of a risk?

It's funny too, I was quietly hoping the Oilers served and took Eichel first to once again burn all their fans that had bought customised McDavid jerseys before they had drafted him... Would've been added to the list of poor Oilers life choices.

All or Nothing: Toronto Maple Leafs is up on Amazon Prime, its only 5 episodes surprisingly.

Seems like a bit of a deranged rant, but also I would not be suprised to learn that a lot of these teams have access to pharmaceudicals they shouldn't have. Who knows who was filling Boogaard's prescriptions near the end there.

I read somewhere that through the 80s to probably mid 90s teams had bowls of various pills just sitting in the middle of their dressing room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back