NHL final four - Who's going to win the cup?

Who takes it?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think the Devils are willing to offer the pieces that the Sabres would like (plus he's a half crippled cunt) :D
Offer them a dman (worked with Oilers) and couple first rounders.

$9.25m aav for Nurse. That's a lot.

GG Edmonton for breaking the economy. I'm not sure if he's going to be capable of meeting that pay...

Seth Jones good? Haven't really seen him play.

All I know is the Hawks like to sign older guys to absurdly long contracts.

But hey, at least Fluery is going to play.

I know he is rather explosive but don't know much else because I don't really watch the Perds.

Feel like the Hawks have been hilariously non-committal to their rebuild/reload and that this half-assed run they are trying to put together now is gonna sting a few years down the road. But it is a weird sport so who knows

How many points for McDave this season? 140?

All I know is the Hawks like to sign older guys to absurdly long contracts.

But hey, at least Fluery is going to play.
He was very good. He has seemed to have regressed a bit this past season but Columbus was a tire fire. It's going to be interesting to see if he can regain form with a change of scenery. If he does find his old form it's an okay/good trade, but if he doesn't that contract is an anchor.. and they already have two big contracts on aging players in Kane/Toews but those two brought home three cups and earned it.
I know he is rather explosive but don't know much else because I don't really watch the Perds.

Feel like the Hawks have been hilariously non-committal to their rebuild/reload and that this half-assed run they are trying to put together now is gonna sting a few years down the road. But it is a weird sport so who knows
Seems like they want to try make push for another cup before Kane/Toews get too old. It's a gamble, Kane is still insanely good and the year off, despite being due to some unknown illness, could be a blessing for Toews. All those long playoff runs during the dynasty years were super hard on all their bodies.

It could also all be theatre to deflect some attention away from their current scandal.

That wasn't the question Rawex!
<{1-16}>

But yeah last full season Kucherov scored 128 points and McDavid 116 points. So i dont know, 140 points is asking alot. Take someone like Kucherov who has way better supporting cast, would rather bet on him.

Kaprizov could be off back to the KHL

Kaprizov could be off back to the KHL

1 good year under unusual circumstances and a no show in the playoffs wanting a big dollar deal, what could possibly go wrong?

Jumbo's off to Florida
Also the trailer for the Maple Leafs Amazon series is up too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back