• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

df5721c-52809f99-edb6-4dd3-abb1-58473d49e23d.gif

Queen Hughes came out and said he has no injuries.
So the dude is just that bad in the playoffs? Yikes.

No team is winning the cup when their franchise player is a 5'9" 150 lb defenseman with a girl's name. It just ain't gonna happen.

I don't think the Canucks will ever win the cup anyway. I did a google search and the Canucks and Sabres are tied as the 2 oldest teams (since 1970-71) without a championship. Both have made the playoffs 29 times, but the Sabres have won 21 series whereas the Canucks have won only 19.

The Canucks are literally the worst franchise in the history of the NHL. Every league has a Cleveland Browns and I think it's the Canucks' destiny to be the Browns of hockey.

They were doing a lot better than they were supposed to and so Demko got injured. Silovs was playing a lot better than he was supposed to and so their top scorer randomly got blood clots on the eve of game 7.

It doesn't matter how good of a team they build; how good their coach is or how good they are at drafting goalies. Something will always get in their way. You can't cheat fate.

You said that series was your Stanley Cup. I'm personally a cup or bust guy, but I did really want the Oilers to beat the Canucks even if they lose from here. I felt quite a bit more strongly about it than 2 years ago against Calgary. lol.

No team is winning the cup when their franchise player is a 5'9" 150 lb defenseman with a girl's name. It just ain't gonna happen.

I don't think the Canucks will ever win the cup anyway. I did a google search and the Canucks and Sabres are tied as the 2 oldest teams (since 1970-71) without a championship. Both have made the playoffs 29 times, but the Sabres have won 21 series whereas the Canucks have won only 19.

The Canucks are literally the worst franchise in the history of the NHL. Every league has a Cleveland Browns and I think it's the Canucks' destiny to be the Browns of hockey.

They were doing a lot better than they were supposed to and so Demko got injured. Silovs was playing a lot better than he was supposed to and so their top scorer randomly got blood clots on the eve of game 7.

It doesn't matter how good of a team they build; how good their coach is or how good they are at drafting goalies. Something will always get in their way. You can't cheat fate.

You said that series was your Stanley Cup. I'm personally a cup or bust guy, but I did really want the Oilers to beat the Canucks even if they lose from here. I felt quite a bit more strongly about it than 2 years ago against Calgary. lol.
I wonder if @idrankyourbeer will give his unbiased thoughts on this?

How about a 6'1" 150lb Swedish forward?

<Grimes01>

I went to bed as well, had to be by 4am

Trocheck you traitor

Yeah rangers came out blasting

Alright even I can’t get down with that one

Back