• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

NHL 23: Broken Sternums and Broken Dreams

Law of averages been setting in big time on the Oilers power play.

And another interference not called on Dallas. Leads to the EN goal.

I’ve counted 10 times in the last two games where Draisaitl gets kicked out the face off circle. WTF is he doing wrong? It’s ridiculous.

Last edited:
Heiskanen is so fucking good. Multiple times already that he's managed to shut down McDavid and make it look effortless.

god damn early game. at least this one isn't starting at 9 am like some rangers and panthers games have during the regular season.

rempe is in the projected lineups. my body is so ready.

the rempe hit on lomberg a bunch of shifts ago set up those two quick ranger goals.

Talking about panthers selling out their arena , yeah when they have a lot of blue shirts in the crowd .

Talking about panthers selling out their arena , yeah when they have a lot of blue shirts in the crowd .

i was reading something the other day about how season tickets for the panthers costed about the same price as 2 tickets for the game 1 conference finals between new york and florida in MSG in pretty much the same seating area.

and at one point not too many years ago with florida or tampa it could cost more for parking than it would cost for a ticket to the game and a beer and a hot dog or something like that. they were desperate to get asses in seats. and then tampa started winning.

after almost capitalizing on a glorious scoring chance, rempe gets a penalty for windmilling. what a soft call.

bullshit goal. wouldnt have happened if the rempster was on the ice.

i was reading something the other day about how season tickets for the panthers costed about the same price as 2 tickets for the game 1 conference finals between new york and florida in MSG in pretty much the same seating area.

and at one point not too many years ago with florida or tampa it could cost more for parking than it would cost for a ticket to the game and a beer and a hot dog or something like that. they were desperate to get asses in seats. and then tampa started winning.
Yeah Tampa used to be crazy cheap but that was over a decade ago, Florida is definitely still pretty cheap their attendance might have gone up 25% these last two seasons but I think it’s still pretty bad.

None of the Florida teams have great attendance across all sports.

Florida looking better at the end of the period

Back